Great News!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon

I have great news! For those of you who don't know Binx's story, I'll just summarize it:

I got Binx from a pet store where he was mistreated. He came home with me and I did not touch him to let him be. Well, one day I noticed a bald patch on his neck. I called the vet and made an appointment. I got there and it happened to be an abcess from an untreated wound that he suffered from the pet store. We treated in with Flagyl and Sulfa and it shrunk. We later decided to have it surgically removed. Binx came home and everything was fien until I noticed another abcess about a month later. Turns out the bacteria traveled and this time it was on the other side of his neck. We kicked it into high gear, treating it with Baytril and got it down to a small size. We again got it surgically removed. This healing process was hard and I didn't think Binx would make it. But, he did! However, complications with his eye arose and it turned out he had a scratched cornea.

Well, after some eye ointment, the veternarian said Binx was okay! I am so relieved to know that everything is okay with him now! :thumbsup:

I am so glad Binx is happy and healthy now! Yay for Binx!

Good - now I can uncross my fingers, toes, arms and legs!
Glad he's O.K.!!

That's great news! I'm so glad Binx is doing better :)
My horse Sadie cut her cornea once, too. That was a super stressful time as well but I'm happy to report she's doing great as well! Yay for healed eyes!! ;)

Yay for Binx! Now he can go back to his Lordship and make you his slave, oh wait he's already done that HA!
Brandon, I'm so glad Binx is doing better!

I am really happy for you Brandon, and Binx of course, you are such a great "Dad" :wink3:!

Latest posts

Back