Gosh-only 9 more weeks to go

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
I'm soo excited. Everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy. We are having a little girl and she should be here in 9 weeks or so. I'll post pictures of her when she is born.

Jessica

Attachments

• 31wks.jpg
    31wks.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 132
  • olivia.jpg
    olivia.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 114
How exciting! I can't wait for baby pictures! My baby girl is 14 and doesn't let me dress her anymore. I was so sad when she outgrew Gymboree. I LOVE baby girl clothing! :hearts:

Congrats! Is this baby #1? You look great and hopefully the 9 weeks goes by quickly for you, although it seemed to slow down for me during my pregnancies. Can't wait to meet your little girl!

Thanks everyone. Her name is going to be Olivia. We are pretty psyched.

Jenn-She is child #3. We have a two boys that are 4 and 5. My 5 yo is very excited to see her but the younger one not so. Ben is going to have a bent nose when Olivia comes.

Jessica

#3, so exciting! I have two boys and wanted to try one more time to see if we might have a girl, but hubby was done with two, lol. My luck, I would have another boy and that is just a bit too much energy for me, lol. I hope her big brothers watch over her...she'll probably wind up ruling over those boys cause girls are tough and smart :)

Congratulations! Babies are so wonderfully adorable (says the 19 year old who has never had the joy of 2 am feedings).

Ben is going to have a bent nose when Olivia comes.

Give him a few months and I bet he'll be doting on her. Just make sure all relatives/friends say hi to him first instead of making a beeline for the baby.

You look great Jess. I bet you're glad the wait is almost over!

Oh My! 6 days left till the due date. It has flown by like crazy. I lost my mucous plug Saturday night. Now it is just a matter of time. I can hardly wait. Actually-I keep telling her after the 17th. I got things I need to do before then. I'm going to get one more quick snapshot of the belly tonight for all to see.

How exciting!!! 6 days will go by so fast, especially if you have things that need to be done before she arrives, lol. I can't wait to meet your little girl!!!

that's so exciting that she's almost here! I hope she actually comes on the due date, then we'll share a birthday :dance3:

I bet you'll be happy to have your bladder back Jess. One occupant only. :)

Good luck - we look forward to seeing the new bebbie.

Latest posts

Back