Good bye water buddies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
The Water Buddy product line will be discontinued in early 2009

Quantities are limited. Orders for Water Buddy bottle waterers and replacement parts will be accepted until inventory is exhausted. Orders will be filled in the order that they are received. Don’t miss out on your last opportunity to purchase this truly unique, no-drip, no-leak water bottle!

They are also getting rid of their 3/8" line systems, so if you have these you might want to order parts while you can!

I appologize, they will not carry the tubing any more ( so what good do the parts do?)

Oh no, why would they want to do that ?! I love that thing, I have 2, one in use and one for spares, so that means, I'd have to go and get some parts ordered.

Ack! Thanks for the heads up, will definitely have to order a few extra "just in case." Best water bottle my boys have used thus far.

I used to use them but went to glass bottles, they leak a little sometimes but they can't get chewed

I'm about to order lots to stock up on these for my store. I also love them. With the metal chew guard, there's no way they can chew it. It's just so easy to clean. It seems they stopped because people were not buying them enough. The cost of production vs their sale was not high enough, so they will stop. That's the explanation I got.

Can you order them through the Edstrom site or just from suppliers? I was on there and couldn't find anything...

Back