Fred and Wilma

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuddlebug

We went to the Bowen ranch recently. These two are the ones we decided to bring home with us. Fred (extra dark ebony) was chosen first to be bred to Missy, my extra dark ebony girl. Wilma (mosaic) was chosen to mate with Fred, too. We got to see one of Wilma's babies, a white/eb. He had the neatest markings. The Neubauer's were so nice and helpful. It was quite fun to go there.

Attachments

• fredweb.jpg
    fredweb.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 34
  • fredweb2.jpg
    fredweb2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Wilmaweb.jpg
    Wilmaweb.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 44
Wilma is very pretty! I love the darkness on her spots, I could see why she would make some interesting colored babies :))

I can't see Fred. It just shows a black splotch on the picture. hehehe.

Very very cute chinnies! I would love an eb that dark.

I'm glad that you finally posted pictures of your Bowen chins. They are all very nice chins. Good luck with the extreme babies you probably get.

Thanks everyone! We are really pleased with the Fred and Wilma.

Nan, sorry you had to wait so long to see the pictures. We just were so busy that I did not have the time to get on the forum and post.

Peep_erz, Lol. You should see him in the cage. He just blends into the shadows. What tickles me the most is that I have always wanted an extra dark ebony and now I have two of them. I can't wait for ebony babies.

Latest posts

Back