forchinatechins.com

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara, no one is speaking wrongly. Unfortunatelyy, Carise has ruined her reputation with buyers by doing stuff like this many times. I will not order from her anymore after having waited 2 months for a package and no contact from her with an explanation. She was happy to take my money, but her customer service sucks.

I have no problem with her, I am not trashing her. I came onto the forums to ask if anyone else knew any other way to contact her other than email so I could find out what was going on. I was not in particular blaming her for not getting the package I just wanted some communication. I would honestly still like to get in touch with her now to see what happened and actually continue to do business with her because I do like the items I received.. and so does my chin too of course. Lol

Tara, no one is speaking wrongly. Unfortunatelyy, Carise has ruined her reputation with buyers by doing stuff like this many times. I will not order from her anymore after having waited 2 months for a package and no contact from her with an explanation. She was happy to take my money, but her customer service sucks.

I agree, this has been going on since CNQ and to many many people, its not trashing, its informing people this is a potential problem vendor. She can't bother ever joining here and being a member so I don't know why people bother with her.

Her info use to be posted here, that's how I found out about her to order from her. Not sure if it's since been removed or if it's still listed here somewhere. I ordered food from her once. I needed it quick and was promised I would have it within 2 days. After several attempts to reach her I ended up having to order from someone else and pay overnight shipping on pellets since not getting her package caused me to run out. I think I finally got her package about 4 or 5 weeks later. Her grandmothers house was broken into and was robbed, that was the reason for the delay. I just made a mental note to not order from her again.

That sucks. I used to order all the time from her and never had a problem with shipping times or anything. Sorry you all are going through this!

I used to order supplies from her, round about 4 years ago now, and also never had a problem receiving packages promptly. However, I remember even then there were those that did, and there were always a wide variety of excuses. I stopped ordering from her while I was ahead!

I don't know about her selling practices, because I have never purchased anything from her. My In-laws bought me a chinspin from her and it arrived for christmas with no problems. However, I wrote her about possibly getting a rescue male for my Tribble and she told me to bring Tribble along so I could put him with a male and see how he gets along?? I said, "I don't think we should do that because the chins have to be quarantined for 30 days before introducing them together"

?????? Why would she say this? Does she not know about this?

I don't know what she knows. All I can say is that if someone brings a chin here, it stays wayyyy out in the front room away from my chins and I have people wash their hands before touching my chins.

I thought the excuses people were mentioning were entertaining, I'd never want it to seem like people were trashing this lady. She's probably a very nice person, who gets overwhelmed. It happens like that sometimes. I've tried to do way too much all at once and have missed deadlines a few times or missed out on sleep finishing things for people. Now I try to overestimate how long it will take me just so that I am not rushed and people aren't disappointed too badly. Things happen and they always happen to me, so I understand. :)

sometimes it seems people have a dramatic personality..I mean there is always an excuse.. some people can just not admit that they aren't on top of things. That is one of my flaws I procrastinate...but I don't run a buisness where I am mailing things to people. I would have to be more on top of things to do that

LOL...it's possible, I suppose. Maybe she's just had a lot of really bad inconveniences? I mean, who could make up the dog eating her glasses thing? It's just been a series of unfortunate events.

You'd be surprised.

Once, a long time ago, I ordered something from her and I loved the item. However, I would not order from her again just because of all the reports of poor customer service from other customers. I'm inclined to think I got lucky in getting my item fairly promptly that one time.

sometimes it seems people have a dramatic personality..I mean there is always an excuse.. some people can just not admit that they aren't on top of things. That is one of my flaws I procrastinate...but I don't run a buisness where I am mailing things to people. I would have to be more on top of things to do that

Ditto.

I am glad I found this thread. I went on here to look for her. I ordered from her three weeks ago. My package was "Shipped" last Tuesday (the 11th) and I have received no email even though I have sent her one everyday. I told her I would wait until response until tomorrow then I will file with paypal. She answered all my previous emails about what I needed to buy, some within the same day, none later than 1 day. Hopefully the package comes. But I really needed the supplies too, so yeah. :/
I am a bulk orderer too, so I asked for a ton of stuff, but if she "shipped" it, it should be shipped. :/

I hope you get your things for your chinnies! I like some of her stuff, but I'm just too nervous about not getting it to even think of ordering.

I was just about to order some hay holders from her but I don't think I will given the negative experiences of those on this forum.

Does anyone have a recommendation for another place to order bundles of random goodies like she has on her site? I need some for my new chinchilla but I'd rather not wait forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back