forchinatechins.com

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corley

Does anyone know the owner of forchinatechins.com?? I am just curious if anyone has another method other than email to get in touch with her. I ordered some things from her at the beginning of December and she told me that the package shipped out on the 4th. I have not received anything and I keep emailing her asking her if she can track it or find out if the courier has lost it but she will not respond to me =/

I have her cell number, but I'm not comfortable giving it out. She doesn't use instant messengers or anything, but she is a member here. Maybe try a PM through here as well as another email? I'll also let her know in my "hey, my order's here" email that yours hasn't arrived, if you don't mind giving me some way to identify you. (Name, chin's name, or something.) You can PM with that info if you'd like.

Forchinate chins is not a member here. Unless she is registered under a different name.

With as many problems that she has with her store, orders, the internet its a wonder she even has any customers left, since this has been going on for years.

I agree with Dawn. Not to worry though, I'm sure shortly there will be a post with an excuse as to why she hasn't fulfilled her obligations - her computer broke, her keyboard broke, her monitor broke, the internet broke. Something always comes up it seems that prevents her from fulfilling orders from her store anymore. I usually steer people to other, more reliable sources for supplies.

She is no longer a member here, though I believe she was in the very beginning (or maybe I'm thinking of CnQ?). If she was, she was purged because she was completely inactive. The only posts we saw from her (here or on CnQ) were excuses as to why her orders weren't being sent out.

How do you generally go about getting money back? Obviously this doesn't involve me I just felt the need to ask.

Rob, if you use paypal, I think it gives you 30 days to get a refund for lack of getting your goods. Corley, if you paid with paypal file a dispute with them.

Contacting paypal and starting up the process of getting a refund through them is probably the best thing to do. That can get the attention of the seller right away. Then again, if you paid by credit card, you can call them and dispute the charge. It's awful that you'd have to do something like that because the seller isn't answering emails.

Maybe it's just the holidays that are making her slow? I don't know. The last week it has taken me two days to answer some people's emails and I have a bunch that I haven't gotten to that may be old. Still, that isn't an excuse for possibly lying about sending a package because it doesn't take three weeks to deliver a package even with the slowest methods.

It's really odd that someone would claim that a package is sent out and then not respond with tracking information. Whenever I send something I don't even have to send tracking info because FedEx or USPS send it to people for me.

I know she was here just after everything started, but she may well have been purged if she hasn't logged in. I've continued to get my orders from her as anticipated, though it consistently takes 2-3 days to get an email reply.

I'm still more than willing to send an email poke if you'd like, Corley. :)

Rob, if you use paypal, I think it gives you 30 days to get a refund for lack of getting your goods. Corley, if you paid with paypal file a dispute with them.
I agree, file a PayPal dispute right away. Don't let it go past the filing period. Start the process now and if you get your order cancel the claim. Don't rely on promises that it's being shipped as it will take you past your claim period and then you have no hope of getting a refund. Many sellers magically manage to get their acts together after PayPal gets involved.

When I first ordered after I had already paid I started to notice the sketchiness. It took an email to her and then a week to finally get a response that she even got the money, and then an excuse about her car springing some sort of leak but she "thinks" she got it shipped.

Thank you guys for all of the responses, you live and you learn I guess. I have opened a paypal dispute, just to try to get her to respond. I guess that needs to be escalated up to a claim because she doesn't seem to be responding to the dispute either =/

3CsMommy - the real only identifier she would have of me is "Corley" .. that's my email .. that's my name.. She knows about as much about me as I do of her.. lol. But if you could give it a shot I'd appreciate it

I ordered some hay holders from her at the beginning of December and did receive those pretty quickly. I agree with 3CsMommy about it usually taking 2-3 days to get a response back.

Her service is very hit or miss though, as you can see with the above posts. I only use her now for hay boxes if I absolutely need them because they are super reasonable and no one else offers anything quite as cute. Usually I use hay bags, but I do like to always have a few hay boxes on hand as well.

Her service was poor on CNQ and has not really improved since then, every excuse in the book usually posted by her friends, this is not a holiday thing.

I ordered from her once everything was great when it arrived it took a little longer than expected maybe a week or so possibly longer it was this fall, my chins and I were happy with everything that we got plus she included some extra stuff in our order.

When I emailed her about my order when it was taking a little longer, she said something about her dog eating her glasses so she couldn't read the screen or something, I just thought whatever I got my stuff said my thanks and moved on.

Now that is a great excuse to get out of anything! I'll have to use that sometime when I don't want to go somewhere or do something. My standard excuse at this point is that I have to get home to feed the chins or clean cages - I guess that isn't an excuse because it is true.

I'm glad that eventually things do arrive.

Package arrived today.. Looks as though it got sent back to her and she had to resend. Understandable but still wish there had been some communication. Oh well the right stuff arrived so I guess I wont whine. Haha.

I like her and I never have any issues getting things from her. Was it on your end that the package got sent back. I hate to see her trashed over something that wasnt entirely her fault, if it wasnt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back