Does your chin chunk up like this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selfprodigy

Wishes chin poop was gold
Mr Doba is 619 grams. He doesn't seem fat just beefy.

chunk.jpg

He's not fat at all. He's just over 1 pound. He feels beefy because they are so strong and muscular. Give him all the pellets and hay he wants

Thanks, when he's half asleep i'll put my fingers through his cage bars and he'll waddle over to them and chunk up over my hand. It's the cutest thing on the planet.

Are you sure that he is a he? I've never had a male who "scoots" usually it's females.... might want to double check that!

When I left for work this morning Shelly was sleeping in that exact position.

I have had to do hair ring checks so i am positive he is a boy. He does this constantly it's the cutest thing.

Or he'll go in his hide out and almost stand up and put his paws on the ceiling and sleep.

some of my boys sit like that but facing the back wall. its like they put themself in time out or something!
619 is a pretty average size, i know some members have some "big boned" chins in the 900 or 1000 gram weight range.

some of my boys sit like that but facing the back wall. its like they put themself in time out or something!
619 is a pretty average size, i know some members have some "big boned" chins in the 900 or 1000 gram weight range.

Haha mine do that too.. especially my trio (Luna, Lexi, Lily)! My "big boned" chin (Lexi) is 860g and she likes to squish herself up against the side of the cage in that position.

Latest posts

Back