Date for the Janera OH Show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can leave animals Friday night or bring them in Saturday morning. The show times are the usual times.

The show is at a hall right around the corner from Jim's place, if you've been there. It is right in Jenera (if you blink, you will miss the whole town!) Jim is usually the judge, although I haven't heard that for sure this year.

Anyone planning to bring any black males for sale? I am about to fire one :p I would like one thats been shown 1st place or better and proven...

Um could someone provide more info on this OH show like where it is and some times??? I would really like to go if I am still in Ohio: not showing, just want to experience it!

Show Type: Standard Show / Mutation Show

Limit: 20 Standards 20 Mutations per ranch
Multiple Ribbons and/or Certificates and Trophies

Judges: Jim Ritterspach

Show Chair(s): Jan Ryerson 567-224-7488

Registration & Caging: $5.00 per animal for members, $5.00 per animal for non-members

Friday 6:00 pm until finished

Grooming Saturday morning at 7:00 am, judging starts at 10:00 am

Special Events Lunch available for $5.00

50/50 Drawing

Miscellaneous Details Trophies will be given for Standard and Mutation Grand Show and Reserve Grand Show Champions. Breeder Points 1st thru 3rd

I'm sorry. This is likely a stupid question, but I'm new to this :) It says it's a standard/mutation show. Does that mean it's only standards and mutations....not others like white and beige's?
And does anyone have the exact address tot he community center? I googled it and couldn't find an actual address. I have the newest MCBA magazine, but couldn't find it in there either.

I'm sorry. This is likely a stupid question, but I'm new to this :) It says it's a standard/mutation show. Does that mean it's only standards and mutations....not others like white and beige's?
And does anyone have the exact address tot he community center? I googled it and couldn't find an actual address. I have the newest MCBA magazine, but couldn't find it in there either.

Whites and beiges ARE mutations. Any color other than standard is considered a mutation.

I have not been able to get an address for the center, but if you map out Jim Ritterspach's address or just Jenera Ohio you will be right close. The town of Jenera is only a couple of blocks in size. And yes a standard/mutation show includes all colors.

Ya know, it's one of those days where I type something, then a couple hours later, realize what I typed was stupid. I was just cleaning cages, and thinking about what I said, and thought "Duhm beige's and whites ARE mutation colors". Sorry for the brainless moment! I got up too early today.

It's an ECBC show, so it wouldn't be in the MCBA magazine. ECBC does not judge standards with the colors but rather in their own show, so there will be two Grand Shows - one standard and one mute.

I may still try to make it to this show, just make a long day out of it.

Back