Date for the Janera OH Show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could go, though I do have that week end off.
But two week ends in a row would be much arghh... sorry people thinking out loud.=/

Is anyone going to this show willing to pick up 5 or so chins and bring them within 100 miles of Johnson City, TN or hold them until the NC show? I can supply food and pay gas or whatever you'd need. Thanks!

I dont think I am going to come this time. Person who was going to come with me had some family health issues and is unable to come - and was the main reason I was coming. Raincheck :)

Awww. Was looking forward to seeing you! Hope you come to the Ryerson's field day in May! I'm bringing all my babies for that to get judge's opinions!! Grayson will be all grown up!!! Well, close lol

Carpool!!! lol And bring your chin to get opionions! I'm new to grooming and am just getting into showing. I feel bad because I'm showing other people's chins that I've purchased, but I just want to get used to things! Nothing wrong with getting an opinion!!

Very small turnout! Holland, Ryersons & Baar's had majority of the chins. Holland won all the trophies! He had some beautiful chins.

Yes Ron Hummel and Pam had Grand show and reserve in both the standard and mutation shows. Two blacks won the mutation show. I was forced to work today so could not make it either.

It was a small show, but some very, very nice animals.

My show book is in the car and I am too lazy to go get it, but I'll try to give you a fairly complete rundown.

Mutes:

White Class Champ: West Reserve: West
Beige: Class Champ: Ryerson (I think)
Ebony: Class Champ: Ryerson Reserve: West
Blacks: Class Champ: Hummel Reserve: Hummel

Grand Show: Hummel
Reserve Grand Show: Hummel

Standards:

Hummel had 4 of the class champs, I think and Jeoff (Help- I forget his last name!) had one. Jeoff had a couple of reserve class champs and Ryersons had 1. I think Hummel had the other two.

Grand SHow: Hummel
Reserve Grand Show: Hummel

I am so so sorry I missed this one....I am going to make up for all the shows I have to miss this year next year

It was a small show. I got a breeder's award just for showing up. =p

Jeff/Rick Ferber (Furber?) won the fifth class champ. Hadn't met him before. Hummel won the other four.
Hummel also had two reserves, Jeff/Rick, Baars and Ryersons had one each as well.
Beige class was won by the Baars.
Ryersons had both champ and reserve ebony. I didn't think you even brought an ebony, Becky. ^^

Holland? Do you mean Hummel?

Yep. I sure did. Sorry! I got 3 hours of sleep. Drove 2 hours there. 2 hours back. And still haven't slept! I'm a bit sleepy. I'm surprised I remember being there at all lol.
I liked it being small since I'm just learning. I've already met some great people and I really enjoy the shows!

Yep. I sure did. Sorry! I got 3 hours of sleep. Drove 2 hours there. 2 hours back. And still haven't slept! I'm a bit sleepy. I'm surprised I remember being there at all lol.
I liked it being small since I'm just learning. I've already met some great people and I really enjoy the shows!

I'd kill for a two hour drive to a show! Ryersonland is the shortest for me, at ~4 hours.

Congrats to the winners - small shows have their own unique charm.

Mish said she took a few. I didn't even take my camera!

Back