CnH April fools???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
Ok, this has to be an April fools prank! I looked at my name and I was like What the.... Twilight Chinchilladas? I thought for a second that my son changed the language on the computer like he had with the TV last night! Everything was in Spanish! Then I seen it again! If this isn't a prank, I'm loosing what little sanity I have left, and will soon be fitted with a new outfit, and hugging myself! lol :wacko:

It must be a prank because everytime I type chinchilla it is spelled like that too. At first I thought I had a typo, but it wouldn't change when I edited it. Good job C&H Moderators & Admins :neener:

haha! Chinchilla.. Awesome prank guys! :D I saw the "forum gods" and I'm like, "WTH, full of themselves, much?" ;)

Check out my new signature!

Ok, I have to admit that I forgot today is April fools' day and desperately tried to change my signature :rofl:

*Smacks self* I Saw someone posting about 'Chinchilladada's' in the new section and here I was thinking 'if you can't even spell it' LOL I didn't even think april fools!

OK, I just did a post where I mentioned W H E E L and it typed in "the thing that goes round and round" instead ....lol
Yup an April Fools Joke for sure.....rofl

so...a few things....

1. WHY ARE THE REST OF US JUST CALLED MEMBERS?!?! we need something awesome too!!!!

2. Tanya...i want some herbal heeeeyyyyyy from you lol!

3. its only 1:30pm. there better be more shenanigans going on soon! im at work til 5 and its a slow day...i'll be stalking the forum!

Latest posts

Back