Ciao from Kingston, NY

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Walker

Cincillà italiano!
Hey everyone!

Obviously I'm Rob, and I was refered to this website on yahoo answers, asking some dorking question about my 8 week old White Wilson chin Neve (Nev-ie: Which is Snow in Italian).

Apparently I spoil her with playtime, She's currently not happy with me that she's in her cage haha!

I have had a chinchilla in the past, but my mother despised the adorable little thing, so I was forced to find an amazing home for her and let her go.

Now my Girlfriend Kayla and I have our own place, and instantly went to get a chinchilla! I couldn't be happier, and I know the same goes for her.

I'm looking forward to staying on this website, and am already in the process of getting her a friend via this site, which is an amazing place to find might i add.

Take care!

picture.php

Welcome Rob. I'm always happy when we can lure someone over here from Yahoo, away from the scary self-proclaimed 14-year-old "experts" that seem to dwell there. You'll find much more consistent information here, with actual experience instead of guessing.

Your little girl is a cutie and congrats in your incoming one. Chins are like Lays potato chips - no one can have just one. :)

I've noticed already, the amount of info on this website is rediculous, and I considered myself knowing a good amount too. THe biggest things I'm learning is the behavioral section and all the different treats doing what.

HI, we are so happy to have you here and the info is so valuable here. Congrats on your new chin and try not to let the addiction get too out of control - it is way to easy to let that happen! :)

hey! i remember you! i answered that question and referred you here! (thanks for best answer,btw)

great to see you and welcome to CNH! have fun browsing around, asking questions.
and neve looks adorable!

Back