chinchilla cake wreck

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luci

Gizmo's roommate
so my coworker introduced me to a new website...you know...so i can procrastinate even more while at work. the website is some blogspot.cakewreck.com....i think? (just type cake wreck into google!)

anywho, she showed me this one today...

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

it is the second set of pictures on the page. for those of you who will be viewing this after Friday the 18th, just go to the archive. this post is called "animaniacal".

not too sure HOW its a chin...but it is. which makes me think...we should have chin-cake contests! or cup cakes...whichever. lol.

i just noticed! about 2 more animals down...there are hedgies! lol i'll post this in hedgie chat as well!

bahahahah it looks like a circus chin or something. I don't even know. The hedgie's so funny! It's face is a pig! what the heck.

I missed that one. I love checking out cake wreaks because being a cake decorator myself its just funny to laught at others cakes. ( i know im terrible ) Thanks for sharing

Here's my chinnie cakes. They were pretty wrecked by the time they got to New York, though.

cakes.jpg

Those are crazy cute. Almost too cute to eat.

Luce i love that site.

I love cake wrecks! I check it less often than I should, but that was awesome. Thanks for posting about it! Mish, your chinnie cakes are adorable! They look a heckuva lot better than the other one! I wish I could make some good looking cakes. *sigh*

No, I have this 3D cake pan from Wilton. Then after the cake came out of the mold, I cut the bear's ears and tail off and added a quarter of a Twinkie for a chinchilla tail, before decorating.

3D cake pans! I'm in love now! I made werewolf cupcakes once, but your little chinnie cakes are too cute. That "chinchilla cake" was disorienting and made me confused though.

Latest posts

Back