Chin #5

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tagna

Chin lover
Well this little darling needed a home. I just couldn't pass her up and I'm glad I took her. She's a sweety and so easy going.

1006566lb2.jpg

1006558il6.jpg

Her new name is Pandora! I hope to get better pics later tonight. Right now she's in my bedroom for quarantine. Then she can move into the chin room and meet her new chin family!

Tanya! I didnt know you were getting another chinnie. What color is she? Brown velvet or dark tan? Either way, she is a beauty!

Pandora is a sweetie! I'm so glad you took her in. She has no idea how spoiled she'll be now. :)

Tanya! I didnt know you were getting another chinnie. What color is she? Brown velvet or dark tan? Either way, she is a beauty!

I kept it quiet until I had her in my hands. She was free to good home! I think she is a brown velvet and is such a good girl. She had a good home just uneducated but she's been handled a lot and is super friendly!

She will be spoiled a lot!

Welcome, Pandora. Tanya, I got my 5th chin just a few weeks ago! She looks like a sweetie.

Aww so cute! If she has a white tummy then she's a brown velvet :) Otherwise if it's brown she'd be a tan.

She was great last night. NO barking. Every other chin I've had barked at least the first night. I did hear a lot of racket from the cage though. She was getting to know her cage.

She does have a white belly! I can't get over how friendly she is!

Aww, she's such a sweety. If I had the funds for a 2nd emergency chin fund... Well let's just say you're lucky you kept it quiet ;)

Back