Best site to buy a metal wheel from?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateinspace

I ♥ Willow :)
Hey, Im looking within the next few months to buy a wheel for Willow,
does anyone know the best site to buy from?

Im also looking for wooden shelves to buy too :/

I think you should talk Steven (StevieP) into making one for you. His look very nice and are super quiet.

Nicole, check out the ChinChat section. Steve's wheel is in there. I'm all for buying one from him if he starts selling them.

Nicole, check out the ChinChat section. Steve's wheel is in there. I'm all for buying one from him if he starts selling them.

I am in the process of refining my wheel design to make it affodable and to reduce a little weight. Once everything is said and done, I will be sure to let everyone know.

Sorry for bringing this on you Steven. Please don't think you are obligated to make us all wheels. We just love silent, well made wheels. :p We all tend to go a little nutso when a new, better made, version is shown to us. :D

I recently purchased four chinchilla wheels from chinchillas.com. they are working great and make no noise!!! I also purchased two flying saucers from chin-chillas.com, but I haven't received them yet... It's been two weeks and I am becoming impatient!!

Latest posts

Back