Baby Pictures Needed!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel

Ok guys! I'm counting on you.... The baby derby certificates for the York, PA show had to be modified due to certain reasons.... They will be in black and white... However we are in need of 2 or 3 adorable babies! Please only post pictures if you don't mind us using them on the certificates! I will post a copy of the certificate after it is complete...

There are a few suggestions we would like you to follow....

1. Please only use a WHITE background
2. The chins must look good when printed out in black and white
3. Even DRAWINGS of chinchillas work!!!!

Since it's so close to the York show now, we are going to take the first two that look good! Sorry for how late this is!!!

Any of these work?

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

I know you specified white only, but one of the pics is white with a baby print. Looks great in B&W. Here are a couple pictures for you.
DSC03362-1.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

Heres a few I have. I can send you full size if you'd like and change the backgrounds to white with photoshop.

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 5
A lot of these pics are cute, but I'm going to guess they need something that is clear, a lot of pics don't transfer to black and white as well as people think. It is for a certificate for a show, so I'm guessing they want something cute, but simple.

Here are a couple I had handy, I cleaned them both up, but you can use which ever version if you'd like. By posting these I'm giving you ( the organization) expressed permission to use these photos without violation of copyright.
stdmale.jpg

stdmaleR.jpg

stdmale1.jpg

stdmale1R.jpg

AWE you guys gave some really good ones! I actually finished up the certificate last night.... I just didn't get a chance to post it....

But with everyone's new pictures I think I wanna redo it! LMAO

We will have plenty to use for next year if we decide to change it again!

Attachments

• Publication1-Sample.JPG
    Publication1-Sample.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 29
Back