Baby Boom! Z29!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Wooooooooo!!! Baby boom! I love when I get lots of babies all one after the other! :hearts: This morning, I just found Z29 and I'm thinking mom is not done, she was huge and the baby is not that big, but she's PISSED so I can't touch her belly and check. I got sprayed in my attempt. I'll get pictures in a minute...I just got too excited to wait! :dance3: I've been waiting on eb babies since April!

Z29-Dark Ebony male :hearts:

Z30 is here! Looks like another eb male, but he's soaking wet so I'll have to update on color when he dries off. Managed to get a hand on mom's belly while she chattered and kacked at me and it feels like she has one more in there. :D BABIES!!!! :hearts:

Carrie being a good mommy...
IMG_3001.jpg

BUTT!
IMG_3002.jpg

Z29
IMG_3003.jpg

Z31 is here! A little eb girl! I'm really hoping this is all she has and I'm pretty sure this is it. The girl looks bigger than either of the boys.

Z29 is a dark eb male and Z30 is a medium eb male. I will get pictures of all three once they are dried off later on! :hearts:

Z29 dark eb male 43g "Damien"
IMG_3006.jpg

Z30 medium eb male 39g "Jigsaw"
IMG_3013.jpg

Z31 dark eb female 51g "Rosemary" <---I thought she was big when she came out...guess who was hogging the placenta?
IMG_3011.jpg

She just had to show those boys who was boss. Now I really need to plan a day to come and visit you.

Awwwwww...I just love ebs. They are all super cute. Congrats on your new bebbies.

Latest posts

Back