Baby Boom! Z29!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, im new to the forum. Babies look gawjus!
I have just purchased a mum chinchilla and her baby at 4 week as their previous owner was moving away. I love them loads, baby is so active!
Im now on the lookout for a dark ebony male :)

Why do you have to live sooooooo far away!!!!!!! I would give anything to have that little eb girl....I am sooo jealous!!!!!
Congrats!!!!

Yes, this is my horror film themed line. I figured it was fitting for the ebs. :D The other female in the colony is Pennywise from "IT" and I've got quite a few other names that people keep giving me, lol!

Awww Super cute!! That all was pretty fast :) Whats the longest its ever been in between kits?

It was about two hours between kits. ;) I "found" Z29 just before Z30 was born, but Z29 was dry so he'd been out a couple hours at least. The longest I've personally waited between kits is four hours.

Did she ever have the third chin? There so cute thanks for the pics!

Did she ever have the third chin? There so cute thanks for the pics!

There are pictures of all three kits on the second page. I was updating while she was giving birth. ;)

The kits are now giving me a hard time. Mom's not producing enough milk and/or not sitting with the babies enough. I'm hand feeding all three kits, rotating out the largest female and moving them to a smaller cage so she has less space to "get away" from the babies.

Back