Artemis and Button for Cindy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! I knew this was coming. :neener: There are like four people I need to get pictures for that I have been promising pictures for like 2 months! I will try to get pictures of the other boys, but for now here is a picture of Tiny. He's one of the potentials and he's alone right now. He's a pure standard that I had to handfeed because his mom passed away when he was a week and a half old. He'll lay on his back for about a minute if he's in your lap because he's just a big baby.

IMG_3529.jpg

AWWWW Adorable!

Awwwww!!! So cute!

I'm so excited for Cindy. :D New Chinnies are so much fun. Since she's now open to more, hehehehe, I have some chins that would be great for her to adopt! (And, some spiders, too!!)

There better not be any chins in my order. I only asked for bugs!

what did i miss? Cindy is getting two more chins?? aha! they are like potato chips! :rofl:

adorable girls Cindy!

I'm still an advocate for people having one chin for a year before getting more. My quote is for those that have one, then get many more in a short amount of time. Those are the animals that get neglected or dumped because it is just too much work. As much as people think of my quote as a joke, it's not. Shelly has been my only chin for two years. As excited as I am, I'm very nervous about my new adventure.

Thank you for all the congrats. A BIG thank you to Tab for bonding the girls for me. She knows I'm a big chicken and would never have done it alone.

aww Cindy, i was just trying to be funny (epic fail most of the time for me, lol!).

i'm super excited for you! and yes, i agree that people should take the time to get to know a single chin and research their tookus off before adding more. i spent about 6 months one on one with Rhino before bringing Guss home, and i'm good with just two chins for now, and most likely for a long time :))

Cin is gonna have to change her signature.....she gave into the chin-potato chip habit!!!

Cindy, are you going to try to bond the new girls with Shelly, or keep them separate? I wonder what Shelly will think with competition in the house! If the new girls don't work at your place, they can come up to Washington and live with me! :)

Cindy, are you going to try to bond the new girls with Shelly, or keep them separate? I wonder what Shelly will think with competition in the house! If the new girls don't work at your place, they can come up to Washington and live with me! :)

You do not get to steal my new girls! Tink and Artie look like they could be sisters. They will have their own cage. Shell is going to stay alone in her 142. I don't want to rock her boat too much. Besides, she really is my little diva.

Yay for new Chinnies! Cindy, Paul and I have decided that Button looks almost identical to Gus, they seriously could be twins. So glad the girls are getting along!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Back