Artemis and Button for Cindy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I introduced the girls tonight and thought I'd share some pictures so Cindy can oogle at them. They are getting along great and Artie is very tired from her drive up here but she's doing just fine...munching on hay and pellets and drinking her water.

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

Really really cute little Button with her feeties tucked up and cleaning her face. Apparently my kisses are icky and she had to get them off.

IMG_5547.jpg

Artie was keeping an eye on me while Button played around...

IMG_5550.jpg

"What's that flashy thing, Artie?? I hides behind you..."

IMG_5554.jpg

My girls! Button looks so tiny behind Artie. :D I'm super excited now.

Shelly isn't gonna know what to do with herself. Cindy, you're gonna have a house full of divas!

They are beautiful Cindy, and I am so happy and excited for you! The last pic of Button hiding behind Artemis is so adorable!

Woohoo! They look like they are bonding nicely. Yay Cin! And where are the pics of my potential boys Tabs? /pout

LMAO! I knew this was coming. :neener: There are like four people I need to get pictures for that I have been promising pictures for like 2 months! I will try to get pictures of the other boys, but for now here is a picture of Tiny. He's one of the potentials and he's alone right now. He's a pure standard that I had to handfeed because his mom passed away when he was a week and a half old. He'll lay on his back for about a minute if he's in your lap because he's just a big baby.

IMG_3529.jpg

Back