Argh! Craigslist people!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that so many of these idiot Craigslist ads are coming from California?! Do we have a lot more "speshul" people in our state? Not me, of course. I'm pretty normal. :neener:

I'm pretty sure all these terrible chin owners voted for the Guvernator. No offense to everyone in Cali, I just personally have a problem with The Terminator being your Governer. :banghead:
I'd be just as angry if the late Gary Coleman had won. Come on, they're actors, what applicable experience do they have aside from being 'divas'?
"BRING ME MY LATTE NOW" is the only thing that translates from actor -> Politician :hair:

In other news, I luff you all. :kiss:

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/pet/1765895932.html
We are moving out of state. WE bought them in November and planned on breeding them and keeping the babies, but now that we are moving out of state to take care of family we must sell them. They are fancy colored Chinchilla's bought from a breeder, not a pet store. They are great pets. I have two children that are near them all the time and have never been bit. They need to be handled more so you must have time for them. They are bonded so we cannot separate them. I will attach pictures. Rehoming fee applies.

:banghead:

She probably means she doesn't want a giant chinchilla that will eat a lot of food and take up a lot of space. No worries b/c they're extinct now anyway, hehe.

I'm pretty sure all these terrible chin owners voted for the Guvernator. No offense to everyone in Cali, I just personally have a problem with The Terminator being your Governer. :banghead:
I'd be just as angry if the late Gary Coleman had won. Come on, they're actors, what applicable experience do they have aside from being 'divas'?
"BRING ME MY LATTE NOW" is the only thing that translates from actor -> Politician :hair:

In other news, I luff you all. :kiss:

Don't forget Regan was an actor before becoming president. :tease: I did NOT vote for Arnold or Gary. I've been in Cali most of my life and I still can't figure this place out. That being said, here is another winner from Cali.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/for/1768647971.html

I too will trade my chin for an iPad, or iTouch. People really make me :vomit:

Here's another California winner. Not sure if I admire her for taking on a senior or am disappointed that she's looking for a short-lived pet perhaps because she figures they'll lose interest in it fast.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/wan/1742285117.html

old, nice, chinchilla- WANTED (Newport Beach)
Looking for a nice, old chinchilla that likes to be held. I am getting one for my child but I don't want to have it for 15 years! She wants to be able to hold it and pet it.

Then again, there are tons of hamster owners out there that can't maintain interest in a pet that only lives for about two years.

Linda

Don't forget Regan was an actor before becoming president. :tease: I did NOT vote for Arnold or Gary. I've been in Cali most of my life and I still can't figure this place out. That being said, here is another winner from Cali.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/for/1768647971.html

I too will trade my chin for an iPad, or iTouch. People really make me :vomit:

I wasn't around to be angry about Reagan ;) But I don't think I'd have voted for him, either :p

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/1720883492.html
I saw this on the craigslist section in the for sale thread group. Do we know anyone in NJ who is close enough to pick this guy up? I feel SOOO bad for him, I would take him in in a second, even if it meant going without groceries for myself for a month, because he's living in his TRAVEL CAGE!!!
This is DEPLORABLE! Who wants to RR him to a good home? I will take him, or maybe someone else wants to rescue him? :hair: This poor little guy!

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/1720883492.html
I saw this on the craigslist section in the for sale thread group. Do we know anyone in NJ who is close enough to pick this guy up? I feel SOOO bad for him, I would take him in in a second, even if it meant going without groceries for myself for a month, because he's living in his TRAVEL CAGE!!!
This is DEPLORABLE! Who wants to RR him to a good home? I will take him, or maybe someone else wants to rescue him? :hair: This poor little guy!

Uggghhhh I wish I lived on the east coast, or could teleport there! this is the second chinchilla out there that has completely wrenched my heartstrings! :mad:

I wonder if we rather than making fun of CL people, if we should keep a ongoing ad every week in our home areas posting a link to here to learn about proper chin care. I don't know if the leaders would like that but its a thought.

I wonder if we rather than making fun of CL people, if we should keep a ongoing ad every week in our home areas posting a link to here to learn about proper chin care. I don't know if the leaders would like that but its a thought.

I've done that several times and each time my ad was flagged and removed. Maybe the people here are just flag happy.

I've done that several times and each time my ad was flagged and removed. Maybe the people here are just flag happy.

Nope. Not just your area. I've tried it numerous times (for hamsters, but chins wouldn't fare better), and they get flagged off very fast.

Linda

Whenever I have put an ad up for my business on CL I have been allowed to add a link to my site in the ad...

Whenever I have put an ad up for my business on CL I have been allowed to add a link to my site in the ad...

Sorry I was not clear again:hair:

I meant here in Québec, we have Kijiji which is the equivalent to CL and Les Pac which is a few notches up and have to pay to advertise.

Odin, our gray chinchilla needs a new home. He is not getting enough attention and our new dog is harassing him. He has started chewing his hair (out of boredom). He is very sweet. He comes with all his stuff including: 3 story cage, no drip water bottle, wheel, exercise ball, leash (yes, he has a leash), chew toys, the rest of his food and bedding, etc. If interested please email me. We have decided to as a rehoming fee of $100 to ensure a good home. His cage alone is worth more. Please email me w/ response.

BALL AND A LEASH!!!!!!!:banghead:

Latest posts

Back