Argh! Craigslist people!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't I seen the picture where the chins are wearing party hats before? Oh, yes, I've seen it here. She could at least use pictures of chins that she has.

Asking $150 for a "rescue", huh...

I find it hilarious that she is charging breeder prices for her rescues, and then asking for donations on top of it...

And I agree. That totally looks like an actual earring.

Wow, her male chinchilla is "frisky" and wants to put him out for stud for a few days. Well I hope if she follows through with this that she isn't picking up a pelt after the female rips him apart. Idiocy.

I'm not so sure flagging the ad is in the best interest of the chin(s) b/c then no one will see them and help them. As crazy as the ads are, at least knowledgeable chin people will see them and 'maybe' the chins will get an opportunity for a much better life in the hands of those who actually know how to care for them properly.

I agree with not flagging the ads of people wanting to find homes for their adult chinchillas (unless they're asking absurd adoption fees). But the ad wanting to stud their chin out while they were passing through the area is absurd. Unless someone is going to steal that animal from them I think the ad should be flagged.

I'm not so sure flagging the ad is in the best interest of the chin(s) b/c then no one will see them and help them. As crazy as the ads are, at least knowledgeable chin people will see them and 'maybe' the chins will get an opportunity for a much better life in the hands of those who actually know how to care for them properly.

I agree with not flagging the ads of people wanting to find homes for their adult chinchillas (unless they're asking absurd adoption fees). But the ad wanting to stud their chin out while they were passing through the area is absurd. Unless someone is going to steal that animal from them I think the ad should be flagged.

This one (http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/for/1753091814.html) seemed pretty high to me for someone who can't have her pets anymore and is looking for a good home.

I don't even understand where she would think that was adequate for one chin, much less a pair. I would be much happier seeing them in a breeding run than that thing...

This one is unreal. Look at what the chins are in. I'm asking her how much for just the chins. I can separate and rehome if I can get her down in price. Those chins CAN'T be well in that thing!

http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets-for-sale-2-chinchillas-with-everything-W0QQAdIdZ205948788

I'm basically on the verge of tears right now, I cannot believe someone would house a chinchilla in a glass tank that small! A glass tank is a terrible idea to begin with, but...AGGGHHHH

No response yet. I'm hoping they are just out 'cause of the long weekend here. I can't believe someone would keep 2 chins like that. Fingers crossed!

Oh Tanya, I hope you can work something out for those 2 poor babies. That looks just horrible, I can't imagine being cooped up in there. There can't be much air circulation in there. They look like they're just begging to get out of there.

Back