Any Twitters here?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TinaM

Just learning how to "twit" and adding people to my network.

I'm TinaSellsAvon.

I'll add you if you have a user name! ;)

I go by furmommy on twitter. Still pretty new to it but I'd be happy for you to add me. :)

i am on, not very active tho, more of a facebook girl my screen name is: love2scrap if you want to "follow" me! :)

I have joined both Myspace and Facebook back when you had to be invited by someone who was already one there. You couldnt just join on your own. I now have a hard time keeping up with those two and the many forums I am on..

I havent visited the site.. probably wont because Ill join and not keep up.. but is it like facebook and myspace?

Yeah, it does that. You can click on someone who has added me and add from there (followers). We decided the search thing doesn't work very well.

I feel stupid, but what is Twitter? I am on Facebook and LOVE it...but clueless to Twitter!

Twitter is sort of like a blog. You're limited to how many characters you can type in an update. Basically, it's purpose is to make quick, short updates throughout the day to let friends and family know what you're up to.

cool thanks....sounds like I will jus stick to Facebook!

I'm proud to not be a twit! Er, I mean twitter.. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Honestly, my life isn't interesting enough, nor am I interesting enough to follow. I would just accumulate more creepy stalkers. "Tweeting" just sounds funny, too.

Latest posts

Back