Any info on TJ's Chinchilla Site

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mercynursie

I have been looking around for supplies since PPBN and QMC have closed. I notice that wood from PPBN is being sold at TJ's Chinchilla Supplies.Does anyone have any experience/ comments that have ordered from there???

I have ordered from her before but it's been a long time since then. I can say my order arrived in a timely manner, but that's all I really remember.

I looked at her site and she has this up:

I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE, BUT I HAVE TO SHUT MY SITE DOWN FOR AWHILE. I WILL LEAVE IT VIEWABLE SO YOU CAN BROWSE BUT I AM UNABLE TO FILL ORDERS AT THE MOMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLACE AN ORDER, I CAN NOT SAY WHEN IT WILL BE FILLED. FOR THE ORDERS I DO HAVE, I WILL DO MY BEST TO ATTEMPT TO GET THEM OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

And yet another forum as well...

Always reassuring to find that you might get the order you already put in though.

I looked at her site and she has this up:

I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE, BUT I HAVE TO SHUT MY SITE DOWN FOR AWHILE. I WILL LEAVE IT VIEWABLE SO YOU CAN BROWSE BUT I AM UNABLE TO FILL ORDERS AT THE MOMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLACE AN ORDER, I CAN NOT SAY WHEN IT WILL BE FILLED. FOR THE ORDERS I DO HAVE, I WILL DO MY BEST TO ATTEMPT TO GET THEM OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Seems like that should be more prominent, unless I'm on the wrong site, I don't see it anywhere but her Facebook page.

Oh this lady was a gem...

I am closing this thread as the OP's question has been answered and many people have had problems with this seller. It is forum policy that the services of people have been banned are not promoted on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back