Addicted to fleece :(

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessers

I finally got my lazy butt off of CnH and to fabricland and made a hammock...though I couldn't find clips so I used key chains O-o anyways because of that first hammock I started making little plushies and a second hammock...Now I find I'm addicted to fleece!
IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

Great job!

Fleece really is addicting. I wish I was a bit better at sewing that way I could make really cute things.

haha, yeah, I'm addicted as well. So much so that I've had it under my name for quite some time now. You should see my closet that I store all my supplies in... Every time I see a cute new print I just have to buy it.

Agreed. I have so much fleece that my husband wants us to sell our couch in our front living room because he's tired of me storing all of my fleece on it and not using it. I have no where to put it all!

Lol I think I poked myself with the sissors a few times, I really need to get new ones! I couldn't find a pattern I really liked but if I could drive I'd stake out at frabricland and buy any new prints they have. I asked Tagna to make me a fleece tube too :)

Back