2013 ECBC National Show - March 1-3, 2013 Denver, CO

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pelt champs!
Nationals2013306_zpsea11c896.jpg

Ranchers examining the class champs. I think left to right is Bob Merritt, Bud Bowen, Pete and Sue Kisesky, Gary Neubauer, and Bill Booker
Nationals2013310_zps80598bcb.jpg

Live animal show....I think I fell asleep during the standards because I only have a couple pics...
Class champs
Nationals2013318_zps851013a7.jpg

Standard Grand and Reserve
Nationals2013321_zps1b73fa29.jpg

Sunday mutation show....whites
Nationals2013355_zpsdbc1a891.jpg

A huge thanks to Ryan who took many, many photos and got them posted! He helped Sumiko and me with everything and it was greatly appreciated. I owe you a bottle of Fireball at our next show! :D

WOW!!! Great pictures everyone!!! Thanks for people with "real"'cameras who know what they're doing, like Therese, Ryan and Cassie and anyone else who posts pictures!!!

Randy, I have a full list at home (I'm at work now) but here's what I remember off the top of my head:

La Paloma
Hummel
Ryerson
Merritt
Diamond Blue
Miller
Sirs
Beitz
Spitfire Chins
Ryan Chinn
Cassie Keifer
Linda Clark
JoEllen Bose-Weise
Sumiko De La Vega
Golden Chinchillas
Mikayla Klimper

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I'm still recovering from the weekend! Ha ha

Its good to see that after all the hard work and many hours you put into putting on this show that you had a good turn out.

Nope, I didn't show anything this year. I wasn't planning on being there on Friday to check in so put the few I had into breeding. :D

Latest posts

Back