2013 ECBC National Show - March 1-3, 2013 Denver, CO

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sponsor update:

The 3rd high point pelt trophy is being sponsored in memory of Dale Look, by Vi Look.

Silver Show Sponsor: Chinchilla Chateau

Bronze Show Sponsors: Brett Charles & Tesla Titleman and Spitfire Chinchillas

Right now I am just in awe of what a great turnout it looks like we will be having. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support of this show. Just one week left! I can't wait to see you all in Denver!

Please make your banquet reservations today if you haven't already! Today is the deadline for the reduced price of $35. Reservations can be made through Therese at [email protected].

Drawing update:
We have a new donation of an Oster 8 speed blender from Joe Brown!

The Merritts have specified that their donation animal for the live animal drawing is a female. I know there are a lot of people looking for breeding females right now! Here's your chance to win one!

Thank you to everyone who has donated to the show!

Remember, you need need not be present to win. Tickets for the live animal, chinchilla teddy bear, and door prize drawings can be purchased online via PayPal to [email protected].

Here is another donation from me for the door prize drawing. One of these cute plush chinchillas made by ChinChic! (Picture is attached)

Attachments

• chinfloofie.jpg
    chinfloofie.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 20
Thank you to Ralph and Barbara Shoots who have donated a set of chinchilla bookends constructed from vintage trophies for the door prize drawing.

My mom had these tote bags embroidered with a grey chinchilla on them and is donating them for the door prize drawing.

This one has a small interior zippered pouch and two zippered organizer pocket on the opposite exterior side:
5cb0d784-660a-4cda-8985-67b41e7bb9fb_zps81aaab02.jpg

This one is just a tote bag:
6602d083-d728-4cbc-be72-fa90ec959aa1_zpsde86062c.jpg

Gaaaah. I've had so much going on with 'life' right now....I'm like never here anymore. I'll have to see if I can't pop in Saturday to watch. :) Wish I had known a lot sooner. Would have loved to get my violet in..

WOO HOO!!! I was able to attend the registration and hospitality suite tonight!!! LOTS of Great people and gorgeous chins!!!

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, I'm so excited for the show to start Saturday morning!!!

Pictures of the raffle table and Bob Merritt's standard female for the animal drawing.

Attachments

• IMG_5307.jpg
    IMG_5307.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5308.jpg
    IMG_5308.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5311.jpg
    IMG_5311.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 23
Bobbie Smith's standard male for the animal drawing; took RCC at Heartland.

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpg
    IMG_5313.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back