2013 ECBC National Show - March 1-3, 2013 Denver, CO

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked our room as well! Thanks for the reminder, Nan!

Also, a quick reminder...the show book advertisements and show sponsorships are due by February 25th. If you do not have an advertisement made up and don't have the time to make one, I would be happy to work with you to make an advertisement. Just send me an email at [email protected].

If anyone is interested, we are looking for some people to donate snacks or drinks for the hospitality room. Also, if you are able, pre-payment for any raffle tickets and the banquet would be greatly appreciated! We have a month left and it will go by quickly!

If you haven't RSVPd for the banquet yet, please do so soon. We have a great turn out so far and have many fun events planned for Saturday evening. Hope to see you all there.

Nationals Drawing Information

Just a reminder, you DO NOT need to be present to win any of the drawings. We will ship items to the winner at the winner's expense. Also since donations for the door prize come in the day of the show, we will post updated pictures of everything. We can be in email, phone, or even text message contact with you for drawing choices. For the live animal drawing, you just need to arrange transport for the animal(s) prior to the show.

LIVE ANIMAL DRAWING
Tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00.
Buy tickets at the National Show or in advance using PayPal - [email protected]
**If paying via PayPal, please specify your payment is for the Live Animal Drawing.**

Donations thus far:
*Bob Merritt*
*Chinchillas La Paloma - Standard Female*
*Bob Smith - Heartland Class Champion*

If you are not attending the National Show and wish to purchase tickets, you must arrange for transportation of the animal(s) you win. Please arrange for someone who is attending the show to transport the animal to you prior to purchasing any tickets.

CHINCHILLA TEDDY BEAR DRAWING
Chinchilla teddy bear, donated by John & Diana Suhr, retail value at $300.00.
Tickets are 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00.
**If paying via PayPal, please specify your payment is for the Teddy Bear Drawing.**

DOOR PRIZE DRAWING
Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
**If paying via PayPal, please specify your payment is for the Door Prize Drawing.**

Here's a photo of the Emile Henry baking dishes for the Door Prize. They're really cute and make a great presentation for any baked goods! Oh, and sorry about the booze; none of that is included! :D

Attachments

• IMG_5246.jpg
    IMG_5246.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 11
Therese, I'll be happy to bring a large relish tray on Friday!!!

ETA: Could you please remind me of the Paypal address for the banquet reservations???

Last edited:
Here's a photo of the Emile Henry baking dishes for the Door Prize. They're really cute and make a great presentation for any baked goods! Oh, and sorry about the booze; none of that is included! :D

Oh, don't worry...I'll be bringing some South American wines for door prizes!!! ;)

Thanks Lynn! This show is going to be amazing. We have a very great turn out so far, so I hope everyone can make it. For those of you who cannot join us, as long as the hotel has wireless Internet, I can post some "live" pictures too.

Also, the banquet will be a blast. Some of the California ladies are arranging a memorable event after dinner; can't quite spoil it though, you'll just have to take my word for it! ;)

REMINDER: This is the last week to make your hotel reservations with our discounted room rate! Please book your rooms before the deadline, February 15th!

Im not going to be able to make it to this show due to my scoliosis...maybe Ill be well enough to go to the field day in April. :p Im a little bummed out but I wouldn't be any fun if I came along. Please take soooo many photos for us!~

Looks like we'll have a great turn out for the banquet! I don't have a confirmed menu yet, but I do know that it will be buffet style with at least steak and chicken as well as sides. It includes non-alcoholic beverages and dessert. Let me know if you want to come!

Want or actually able to....lol Best of luck to all who are going and I hope that someone gets nominated to keep the thread updated with info and TONS of pics..... hint hint

:)

When booking online it says that there are no rooms available if I use the code, but if I don't use the code it says there are rooms available. Is that block of rooms filled up?

When booking online it says that there are no rooms available if I use the code, but if I don't use the code it says there are rooms available. Is that block of rooms filled up?

Yes, so you'll have to call them directly. They were supposed to set aside more rooms for us...let me know if you have any more problems. They should give you the same rate and let them know that Sarah (their management) or Christina cleared it.

One more week to get in your advertisements or sponsorships! Sponsorships come with show book advertisements. Also, you can book a vendor table in advance. The tables are $20 for the weekend and vendors at our past shows have made a good profit (one vendor said they made about $400 for a weekend). You can email me at [email protected] and if you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please send me a message through this forum!

The deadline for our discounted room rates has been extended to February 20th, in case there are any needing to make last minute room reservations!

Just a reminder for everyone who's interested in the drawings! This includes the animal, door prize, and teddy bear drawings. I'll be taking photos of the door prizes and will post them here when the time comes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back