Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo! Well.

Happy with the decision. The performances (cept for Stevie) were somewhat lacking imo. The group performance for the most part reminded me of horrible lip syncing for some reason, but it was neat to see Scott up and dancing, too. Um. Lessee. What else.

I don't really know right now rofl

I forgot how much I missed Stevie Wonder. Wow - That man can SO belt out a song. I'll be you tubing for the rest of the night. <sigh>

I agree with the decision of who they sent home, but I still feel bad in a weird way.......

What was wrong with tonight? Um no way in h e double hockey sticks should Matt have been in the bottom 3! Yikes America you suck at voting. Megan definitely should have gone home before Michael. Scott should probably be going home before Michael, but I am confidant Michael will land a country deal.

Yep now you know why it's the kiss of death when any contestant sings Superstition by Stevie Wonder--because only the man himself can sing it! He was great!

I wasn't too impressed with Ruben tonight though, but I like Smokey and Joss because I've always liked Smokey.

And so now on to another week . . .

PS thanks Peggy for admitting to liking Adam's performance! He really did do a good job, but you're right Allison ROCKED it!!

Definitely agree with the decision...I was surprised also that Matt was in the bottom 3, definitely agree Megan should've been there instead.

What was wrong with tonight? Um no way in h e double hockey sticks should Matt have been in the bottom 3! Yikes America you suck at voting.

I agree IMO Matt is the best male vocalist on the show. I was going to stop watching if he got kicked off.

Why do people love Danny Gokey so much? I do not get it! Sympathy? He's an OK singer but he is not as good as Chris or Matt, and his dancing is comical.:wacko:

Now Raela you can't be dissing on Danny because he's from Wisconsin!!! My home state! He's actually from Milwaukee which borders Racine. I do like Matt though, I'm impressed with his talent on the piano as well.

Now Raela you can't be dissing on Danny because he's from Wisconsin!!! My home state! He's actually from Milwaukee which borders Racine. I do like Matt though, I'm impressed with his talent on the piano as well.

Ok if I can't diss on Danny then can I diss on Adam? All I have to say about Adam is WTF!!!! And come on ladies ..... He's GAY!
It's like Buttrock and EMO had a baby.

I hate emo. I do like 80's hairbands though. Long live Buttrock:)

Last edited:
OOOH Raela! Stacie (Stackie) might kick your bootock of you diss on Adam! She luuuuvs him! We might just have to have a full on battle over American Idol!! LOL!!!

Ok so no dissing on Adam and no dissing on Danny. What about Scott? I don't much care for Scott either. And I hate hate hate Megan, awful singing and awful dancing!!!

I do have to say that Adam did a good job this last go around, just not as good as my Matt!:neener:

Last edited:
Yep Megan is okay to diss--even Lil Rounds is okay to diss--she is not all that! And really how can we diss Scott--they make him participate in those awful group sing a longs and he can't even see what he's doing!!

Yep Megan is okay to diss--even Lil Rounds is okay to diss--she is not all that! And really how can we diss Scott--they make him participate in those awful group sing a longs and he can't even see what he's doing!!

Yep that is quite evil of them, those stupid sing alongs. I like how during the elimination they made him go walk to the center of the stage and then a couple minutes later he was safe so they sent him back to his seat. :biglaugh: Give the man a break and just tell him he's safe while he's at his seat!!!

I can't really say anything about Lil Rounds because I never even remember what she sings. She is the most forgettable of all of them and you are right she is not all that!

Last edited:
The choice last night was the right one. I don't care for Megan either. I hope Danny and Adam make it to the top 2.

No dissing Danny! Feel free to diss all you want on Adam, definitely Megan, Anoop, Lil, Scott.

Scott shouldn't be there. His voice is NOT that strong. His piano playing is good, but it's not an instrumental contest, is it?

I also have to say, I am not that big of a fan of Matt's. He's okay, but he's going to get boring fast. What is going to happen when he has to do a really jumpin' song? He's used to doing this soulful bluesy (which I can't stand BTW) thing while sitting behind his piano. What if they do Queen again this year? Can he do it? I don't think so. Also, I know this is reallllllly superficial, but get that unicorn horn removed from your head! Honest to God, every time he sings, it's all I can focus on. I know, I know, that's mean. But a huge part of performing is your appearance and everybody knows it. It's why people pick apart Adam and his eye liner, lipstick, etc. Same thing applies here, as far as I am concerned.

Carise am I going to have to fight you for my man Adam? :neener:

Hmmm..maybe ROFL I'm ok with sharing though ROFL Even though we're most likely not his gender of choice HA HA But I still LOVE him anyway!

Also, I know this is reallllllly superficial, but get that unicorn horn removed from your head! Honest to God, every time he sings, it's all I can focus on.

Too funny. I've been thinking the same thing. I'm glad Michael is gone. Now it's Megan's turn. I just don't like her. I do like Lil but she has sucked the last couple of weeks.

Does anybody know what the theme is for this week?

jessica

I've heard that the theme for this week is top 100 itunes downloads of all time or something, but I could be wrong. I know that David Cook will be on the show for sure.

LOL at that thing on his head!! it is pretty distracting!

I've heard that the theme for this week is top 100 itunes downloads of all time or something, but I could be wrong. I know that David Cook will be on the show for sure.

LOL at that thing on his head!! it is pretty distracting!

You're right! It is Itunes top 100 :] David Cook <333 I think he is accepting a reward of some sort I believe.. right? Someone on my Adam community on Livejournal said that but I can't really find it anywhere.

This week is definitely going to be interesting though *is hoping Adam sings Circus*

Wowza, this week was rough for me. I was all excited to hear some more popular songs and was kind of dissapointed. The only good ones for me were Danny, Adam, Allison and Kris...the rest were forgettable.

Prediction: Matt or Megan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back