Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay, I thought they lip synched last week, too.

I didn't notice...I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention...but I saw it this week! I don't know if I agree with that...this is a singing competition/show. Weird. :hmm:

Lady Gaga is a complete boob. I sure hope Simon said, what the he** is that? After her saw her. She's got nothing on Adam, seriously nothing!
Who went home should have gone home, yet they did it with style and class--that's a nice thing to see.

Lady Gaga is a complete boob. I sure hope Simon said, what the he** is that? After her saw her. She's got nothing on Adam, seriously nothing!
Who went home should have gone home, yet they did it with style and class--that's a nice thing to see.

LOL, I can picture Simon saying that...or "that was complete and utter rubbish" :hilarious:

They've lip sync'd the group songs for as long as I've been watching, it's just more obvious this season because there are some that really suck at it.

Here's an article where they finally admitted it.

Lady Ga Ga wasn't near as annoying this performance as she was for the "So you think you can dance" one. And she can sing better than the guy they had two shows ago with the top hit - he was terrible!

I liked Lady Ga Ga. I think she's interesting and the eye zipper thing was wicked.

THRILLED Megan went home! I'm not sure about the classy. I liked Simon's comment to her though, because she was so snotty the night before. She said she didn't care what they thought, so he threw it right back at her. These people pretty much hold your future in their hands and you cop an attitude? Verrrry bright.

I love David Cook. When he turned to the audience and said "And I love YOU more" that was just awesome. He seemed kind of reserved when he was on AI, but he's really coming out of his shell now! Every time I see/hear him I think "I voted for you!"

Top for me tonight: Adam, Allison, Matt, Danny & Anoop

Prediction: Lil or Scott

Prediction for bottom three: Lil, Scott, and Kris.

Going home: Scott FINALLY!!! It was like nails on a chalkboard

Adam and Alison rocked

Adam was soo good tonight! Best of the night :)
my top were Adam, Ali, and Danny(who always is haha)
I think lil needs to go.. shes just haha i dunno
but I really dislike her voice haha
Scotts time is running out too I agree

My thoughts on tonight:
Great were Adam, Danny and Allison. Allison sang my favorite song--very heartfelt and gut wrenching.
Good were Matt and Anoop.
Lil Rounds was bad, Scott just wasn't good. I didn't care for Kris' song tonight, but I like Kris.
I really thought Anoop would be in the bottom 3 but I'm just not sure. I think Simon is right and America just doesn't get Allison but she is SO talented.
I would like to see this top 5 Danny, Adam, Allison, Kris and Matt--wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Again Adam did very well. I thought the judges were high when they dissed Danny's Mickey Gilley version of Stand By Me--it was awesome! I know everyone always thinks Paula doesn't know what she's talking about, but honestly she and Simon are the only ones who do.

Adam blew me away.. again... when is he gonna stop doing that?! Probably never :]

Allison was great too & I really like Matt. Those were my top 3.

Not sure who the bottom 3 will be tomorrow night hm.... Just better not be Allison!

Is it just me, or does everybody else keep expecting more from Lil Rounds? I keep expecting this huge, HUGE voice to come out and just rock the audience and it keeps being a little off, a little low, a little....something. I don't think she belongs in this competition anymore. She bores me.

Kris was horrible! Blech. I wasn't impressed with Matt either, but, at least the horn was covered. I don't like all the vibrating he forces into his voice. Just SING dude!

I had never heard the song Adam did before, so it was just okay for me. He wasn't bad, but I don't think he was the greatest ever.

I must be the only one who didn't like Allison's version of that song. I just wasn't impressed. I think the original artist did it so much better.

Danny, as always, loved him. :) I do agree with whoever said above that he needs to rock a song soon. Ballads are okay, but I'm bored with Anoop because that's ALL he does and I just don't think he has a great voice.

So for me top was Danny, Adam was okay. The rest were forgettable. If I had my choice, it would be Lil or Kris that goes home.

Adam's song was originally a Tears for Fears song from the 80s....not sung by the main singer but his partner. So it has a different vibe. I agree with most of you...I can't watch Anoop.....he is a good singer but doesn't have the ability to shine outside his comfort zone, not to mention it is painful to watch him move (ie, attempt to dance). The tall skinnies are always awkward like that. With Matt, I can't stop staring at his third-eye mole. Besides, he keeps trying to push himself into things he is not comfortable and is not successful at doing so. Lil....yeah, I agree with you guys, she just isnt showing us what she allegedly has. I think Scott needs to go. He wont because everybody feels bad for him. This show is interesting because many of the people still there are this point are there not for the singing abilities but for self-seving reasons...ie, people voting for ethinic groups (Lil or Anoop), cuteness (Kris) or disabilities (Scott) to support the underdog...and not the most talented singer/performer. My fave are Danny, Allison, and Adam for top three. I think tonights vote off should be between Scott and Matt. Matt is my guess for leaving, though I want Scott to leave as he is really not all that talented and his personality leaves much to be desired.

That being said, I heard a rumor that Tatiana was coming back.

(that was for you Tunes) :laughitup:

I agree Scott needs to go but I will say I like him but not because I feel sorry for him. Mainly I give him props for getting out there and trying hard. I can't imagine being blind.

Gary Jules is the original singer of Mad World.

There is no way Matt is going home tonight. I believe if either Matt or Allison is chosen to go home the judges will save either of them because they judges really like both of them and they won't allow Scott or Lil' Rounds to place higher--but I could be wrong. Michael Johns went home before Kristy Lee Suck or I mean Cook for heaven's sake!

I'm going to have to try to catch it on the fly because I watch Life and record Criminal Minds so I have my hands full on Wednesday nights!

I got an email about Kris Allen when the show first started. His wife is a member of AOII (the sorority I am in), and all the sisters in all the chapters have been asked to vote for him.. So far so good!

My faves are still Anoop, Danny, and Allison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back