Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Person who went home could've gone farther than the other two I think. He was finally starting to come out of his shell.

I'm not sure why the judges debated that...but the right decision was made!

The group songs are horrible IMO, lol, it's like listening to a train wreck. There's always a few that are waaaay off.

Good choice tonight--the bottom three in my opinion were no big surprise. I thought Kelly Pickler sounded horrible--usually I don't mind her country twang but tonight she was irritating to me.

Good choice tonight--the bottom three in my opinion were no big surprise. I thought Kelly Pickler sounded horrible--usually I don't mind her country twang but tonight she was irritating to me.

Agreed. I like Flo Rida though, that song is catchy and they performed it well.

Flo Rida was awesome! I always cringe when someone sings live, because you just know it's going to be awful, but I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked, after the song was over, how all the attitude dropped and he seemed like a really nice guy.

Glad Scott went home - wish it had been Lil. I could sit through one more week of Scott, but I'm sick to death of her. Hopefully next week it will be Lil and then Anoop.

After that for me it would be Kris, Matt, and then a fight out between the last three. :)

Glad Scott went home - wish it had been Lil. I could sit through one more week of Scott, but I'm sick to death of her. Hopefully next week it will be Lil and then Anoop

We felt the same, though were worried if Lil was up this week they'd save her. Pretty sure she's "the one" that they'd seriously consider.

If she blows next week hopefully they'll just let her go.

Was anyone else p.o'd when Ryan referred to flo'rida's back up dancers as his "harem"???? Im not a feminist but that really ticked me off...

glad he went home - although I would have been happy with the female choice as well - she is boring.

ps - anyone else notice that scott said he'd have to go home and "watch the tape" to see how his performance was last week??? nice - randy noticed and goes, "did he just say he'd have to watch it?" to the other 3 but they were too busy deciding the save

anyone else notice that scott said he'd have to go home and "watch the tape" to see how his performance was last week??

Yea, when he started he said he can see a very small tunnel directly in front of him. He's not 100% blind.

Peggy who are you!?! First Lady Gaga and Now Flo! LOL! I definitely think the judges would not save Lil Rounds. I totally believe if Matt or Allison are sent packing this early the judges would save either of them. I don't think Kris will get the boot until the top 4
My top 5 guess is Adam, Danny, Kris, Allison and Matt
Is anyone else surprised at Adam's age? I thought he was like 22 and then I find out he's nearly 30--he just seem it to me at all!

the theme this week is Movie Songs...should be a good night
hopefully haha. slash not really sure what will count
but we will see

and i was soooo suprised adam was almost 30! haha

Nope, not surprised at all. Look at his face! He's got wrinkles around his eyes. I would have actually guessed him at early 30's, definitely not 20's.

Can I just say - ick - to the songs this week? I can hardly wait for Adam to completely showboat, scream, and overact. yay

Is anyone else surprised at Adam's age? I thought he was like 22 and then I find out he's nearly 30--he just seem it to me at all!

He's not nearly 30, he's the same age as my brother, so 26/27. Danny's nearly 30. He was born the same year as I was.

If you look at Adam when they do closeups he has 'cottage cheese thighs' - around his neck vicinity and looks terrible. :rofl: Girls in college got it from drinking too much their first year... guys just get it in the neck. To me he looks older than he really is.

Last edited:
Okay Spoof sorry but when you're 30/16 like myself 26 or 27 is nearly 30 LOL! Movie themes hmmmm--think Lil Rounds will sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina?? This is really too bad because Kris already sang the song Make You Feel My Love which Garth Brooks recorded.
HMM again Movie week--Elvis made 33 movies that's a lot of songs--no wait! American Idol rule PLEASE DO NOT SCREW UP ELVIS EVER AGAIN! Okay I would allow Danny to sing Little Less Conversation from Almost in Love.

If Adam was smart--really, really smart he would sing The Crying Game.

I'll have to think of some other suggestions for everyone, but no one listens to me anyhow--how the heck does that happen?!

Okay Spoof sorry but when you're 30/16 like myself 26 or 27 is nearly 30 LOL! Movie themes hmmmm--think Lil Rounds will sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina?? This is really too bad because Kris already sang the song Make You Feel My Love which Garth Brooks recorded.
HMM again Movie week--Elvis made 33 movies that's a lot of songs--no wait! American Idol rule PLEASE DO NOT SCREW UP ELVIS EVER AGAIN! Okay I would allow Danny to sing Little Less Conversation from Almost in Love.

If Adam was smart--really, really smart he would sing The Crying Game.

I'll have to think of some other suggestions for everyone, but no one listens to me anyhow--how the heck does that happen?!

I'm listening LOL

This week will be a really tough choice there are SOOOOOOOOO many songs from the movies. I won't even begin to try to figure out who is singing what LOL I do, however think someone should sing "you wanted more" by tonic from American Pie. The song is awesome :) I could see Adam singing a prince song though...and he'd rock it LOL Hmmm....Doves Cry anyone?

I betcha someone will sing the theme song from Titanic. I am guessing Lil.

I love Adam, don't care for Danny, and love Allison. The rest can go now. I keep waiting for Lil to have this great song but she always ends up disappointing to me.

Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back