Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ears are bleeding...

Did you see Simon's face? :rofl:

And I wish it'd been the other so they didn't have to do that quite yet! But it's nice to finally see who they wouldn't have saved.

Last edited:
I thought they should have used the save as they did. Lil should not have been saved--she's pretty wretched. Yep next week 2 go off, disco week him that should prove interesting. We actually have a couple of guys who sing pretty good falsetto so I'm sure we're going to hear some Bee Gee's. I don't know whether to be excited or afraid--very afraid.

I was happy to hear Simon say Kris' performance was brillant because it was. He did an awesome job of that song.

Wonder if the contestants will be wearing 3 piece white suits next week!

I thought they should have used the save as they did. Lil should not have been saved--she's pretty wretched. Yep next week 2 go off, disco week him that should prove interesting. We actually have a couple of guys who sing pretty good falsetto so I'm sure we're going to hear some Bee Gee's. I don't know whether to be excited or afraid--very afraid.

I was happy to hear Simon say Kris' performance was brillant because it was. He did an awesome job of that song.

Wonder if the contestants will be wearing 3 piece white suits next week!

I'm way more excited than I should be about disco week hahaha. I pratically jumped out of my seat when I heard it was disco week!

I just have horrid visions of Anoop singing Shake, Your Bootie! And I just know Lil is going to go Gloria Gaynor and sing I will Survive. Who do you think is going to do How Deep is Your Love? I actually think Matt is going to do really well for disco, I expect Adam to do well too because he's very theatrical--Allison and Danny could be in trouble hear. But if Danny sang You Light Up My Life he might make it--it's not a disco song per se however it's from the disco era! Wonder if anyone could do Barbra from A Star is Born--again not a disco movie (but a wonderfully fabulous movie) but from the disco era.

Hey! Does anyone miss Constantine? I bet he would do great during disco week!

Yuck - I didn't like disco when it was in, I don't like disco now. I can just imagine Adam and his screeching and I've already got a migraine.

They should have let Matt go. I don't see why they think he's so great anyway. Unfortunately, I'd bet Lil will make it through next week as well. It's amazing what VFTW.com can do.

And hey! Don't pick on Miley. She's 150% improved over the last time she performed at idol. She didn't throw her body around the stage like an epileptic in the throes of a grand mal seizure. She didn't try and head bang to a pop princess song. I think standing still was a HUGE improvement!

That was sarcasm Crysta. I can't stand Miley Cyrus and here equally annoying father. I was just grateful that she didn't make me want to reach in the set and velcro her butt to the stage floor.

I don't know...I kind of liked Miley's song. I missed her last performance. Sounds like a riot LOL

I want someone to call the pope to have a miracle witnessed--Peggy and I actually disagree for once! I'm not so much a country fan but have always liked Billy Ray Cyrus! And I actually think Matt is very talented. I really admire anyone who can sing and play and instrument. Lil is horrid I can't believe she made it and Felicia Barton didn't. I can't believe she made it and the Osmond kid (okay he's an adult), didn't.

The song? Is good. The song is better with her voice digitally enhanced for radio/video. But a live performance of Miley is just HORRIBLE. Her voice is much more nasally when not digitally enhanced. Gag. I do however love Billy. I want to go to his concert here in May. Someone. Quick. Buy me a ticket! LOL

That was sarcasm Crysta. I can't stand Miley Cyrus and here equally annoying father. I was just grateful that she didn't make me want to reach in the set and velcro her butt to the stage floor.

That makes me feel soooooo much better. Apparently my sarcasm detector is on the fritz and I totally thought you were serious.

I am just scared that two really good ppl will loose out next week cause there stuck singing disco.. and then matt would stay and two amazing singers will go cause of one bad night... i hope it doesnt happen (cough only worried that danny and adam dont get out) hahaha I am always on the fence with Matt. And dont think they should have used there save. Although apparently they had to use it in the next two weeks cause once its the top 5 they arent allowed to use it anymore??

and haha Miley and Billy Ray.. I kinda like them :p

Ugh, Disco?! Really?! Ew.... I am also disappointed that 2 people are going to go home next week because they have to sing Disco. I actually disagree with the decision, I believe Lil should've went home. Next week, I hope it's Lil and Kris that go home...JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back