Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
So who's watching American Idol. We are disappointed in a couple of the cuts from last night-and some of the ones they kept..like Norman..Ugghh. It's going to be a good season.

There is a guy from my hometown that I am routing for. I don't believe he will get to the very end but he does good. He is from Malone...he's the one that is VERY emotional. Go Marshall.

However, I am a huge fan of Danny Gokey.

Jessica

Meeeee! I LOVE Danny Gokey. I'm going to vote like crazy for him!

Are you talking about that guy with all the piercings Jessica? He makes me NUTS. Stop crying, grow a pair, and start proving you can sing.

Ooh, and that chick with the hideous laugh? Seriously, I'm beginning to think this season is in cahoots with votefortheworst.com with the choices that they kept.

The only good thing I can think of, is the bikini wench went home. Blech.

Oh I know. I hated bikini girl. Just as much as Tatiyana-however you pronounce her name. I just hate her.

And yes-he is the one. I feel bad for him-he's got alot of stuff going on at home so I am proud he is doing something right for himself. His mother is in jail. One of my co-worker's partners used to date him. It's so weird to know of someone from your hometown that is in it. I was like "Whaaatt" "Get out."

I wish the black guy (the one that is friends with Gokey) was in it. I thought he was good. He picked the wrong song but i thought he could sing.

Jessica

Love Danny Gokey. I wish his friend would've stayed as well though.

He was a heck of a lot better than that dufus with the "alternate" personality! (Danny's friend I mean). I was stunned that he went, and others stayed.

Okay Peggy here we go again! I also love Danny. Did you know his from Milwaukee!!!!! I also liked the Osmond and can't believe he's gone, but he had exceeded the age requirement, so maybe that's why.

The overly emotional guy is kind of getting on my nerves though.

I don't know about this season we'll just have to see. I can tell you I got David Cook's CD for my birthday and loved it--AND I'll be getting Michael Johns as soon as it's out and don't tell Peggy I will be checking out Jason Castro too.

I wish that Tabiyana was booted off last night I can't stand her. I'm also glad bikini girl was kicked off a long time ago.

Egads - They've already got their sights set on Tatiana. Aaaarrrgggghhh.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/

It appears that Kristen McNamara has already been on a TV singing contest with Nashville Star. BTW, if you watch the video, I think she has a tremendous voice, but they nagged her because it had yodelling. I can't stand country, so to me, it fit right in. :)

Egads - They've already got their sights set on Tatiana. Aaaarrrgggghhh.

http://www.votefortheworst.com/

It appears that Kristen McNamara has already been on a TV singing contest with Nashville Star. BTW, if you watch the video, I think she has a tremendous voice, but they nagged her because it had yodelling. I can't stand country, so to me, it fit right in. :)

Interesting about Kristen. I knew I'd seen her somewhere before. Wonder if she's going to take the country route again?

I liked Danny Gokey when I saw his first audition. I wish they would've kept his friend. They did keep a few that I wished had gone, and got rid of a few that should've stayed instead of the weirdos like Norman and Tatiana (so annoying!). I was ticked when they had the last 2 guys on, the welder and the oil rig worker and I wanted them both to stay and of course they played a dirty trick on them making them think that only one would get a spot but I'm glad they both did. Those are the kind of people that I like to see get a chance.

Ok, is anyone else annoyed with this voting? There's a few people from this first group I'd love to see develop, but only 3 of them will go through.

If anyone still remembers season 1 and 2 of American Idol, this is the original way voting was done. There were several large groups where only 2 people advanced per group. At the end of all the groups, 3 extra people were chosen as wildcards by the judges.

Anywhos, I am seriously underwhelmed by the first 12. I don't think any of the girls did well at all. But I guess that's ok, cuz I'm not a big fan of any of them. I am also rooting for Danny Gokey too!!!! But even tonight, I don't think he did his best. I think its funny how he's the only person that the judges really praised tonight. I guess just being such a nice guy makes ya want to root for him even more! :cheer2:

Please don't make me have to say this again. DON'T SING ELVIS ON AMERICAN IDOL! The girl who killed, slaughtered, butchered "Little Less Conversation" made my ears bleed! I don't care what Priscilla and Lisa Marie say, please don't come on American Idol and kill The King! It hurts me and makes me want to puke.

That said. I loved Danny Gokey tonight and I will constantly vote for him, he is the hometown boy coming from Milwaukee, WI!!! WHoot Whoot!

I did like Alexis, but just like.

I still like Simon and think he is the best and most honest judge.

I just can't seem to "get into it" this year. I do like Danny at least he can sing. I also like the oil driller and welder but as Simon has said they are just normal nice guys. Guess I'll just have to wait ansd see what happens...

I fast forward through all the judges comments until Simon's. Randy and his yo dog and whatever is annoying. The new addition is just as stupid as Paula, babbling on and on, acting like a fool. Simon is the only one who gives an honest opinion, regardless of if it hurts.

I wasn't impressed with ANY of them last night, to be honest. I love Danny, and I'll vote for him, but his song left me feeling flat. Of all the songs he could choose, he chose Mariah Carey?? I don't get it. The only other one for me was Alexis, just like with you Laurie (as usual :)).

Mostly I just saw bad song choices and bad performances. I realize some of it might be from nerves, but you guys knew what you were getting into. Did you think it was always just going to be the judges?

The girl who sang Taylor made me cry. I love that song and she murdered it....

I agree I felt bad for her. Can you say awkward. I thought Alexis, Danny and Ryan (?) had the best performances. I like that Casey girl but she had a terrible song. What are these people thinking when they pick these songs???

I voted for Danny Gokey, Alexis, and the oil rig guy. All the rest just plain sucked. I was pretty disappointed in last nights show.

Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back