Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to watch it I have another 45 mins to go. I'm also taping it for my husband since he works swing shift.

Mom pulled me away to help her with a survery for a seminar that SHE went to.. :rolleyes: So I missed the last hour and missed before that weirdo one so the first 40 minutes.

I wasn't really watching much until this week.. I was mainly watching performance online. But I am def voting for Adam (GUH) and the girl w/ dyed red hair.. Allison? Not sure of how to spell the last name. They were the best IMO.

Adam yes, but I also liked Chris who sang Man in the Mirror. Is anyone else sick of Kara and her flipping "chops" comments!?! I just want to slug her sometimes. Seriously come up with something other than "you just don't have the chops to sing that song, sweetie"!

I'm still all in for Adam :) Weird or not ROFL he's still my fave :)

I don't like Kara at all. She's annoying as heck. Laurie, I agree with you. That whole "chops" thing is just stupid. I know she's trying to sound all "in the know" since she's the musical goddess, but please, shut up.

I thought Adam was incredibly overblown last night. He annoyed the crap out of me. I hate when he screams. He's not David Cook. He's just screaming aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh at the end of his songs. It's going to get real old, real fast. I also don't like that he's so cocky. Yes, you've been in musicals. That still doesn't make you God's gift.

I'm still for Danny G. I would love to turn on the radio and hear him singing. I could go my whole life without turning it on to hear Adam.

Adam Lambert and I are in love. Even if he is gay. :)

ROFL My friend and I are debating on whether or not he's gay..I say he's Bi.

She's all in for Danny, but likes Adam 2nd best.

I got an email from one of my sister's asking for support for Kris Allen, because he is the husband of a recently graduated AOII.. They sent out a mass email to all the chapters and sisters. The entire sorority will be voting for him!

I really liked the chick with the bright red hair. I thought she was very strange, but has an amazing voice! I also really like Adam, Danny, and the blind guy. Can't wait for next week!

I voted for Allison, Mishovanna (sp), and Adam. Allison was my favorite. I was torn between Mishovanna and the second guy who sang.

This week was definately better than last week. Still not great singing but at least it was better.

Jessica

No surprises for the three who made it. Too bad the judges get to pick who's in the wildcard show... It would have been entertaining to see 'Norman' perform again. :D

Peggy I seriously think we should get married! I also thought Adam was overblown and I totally cracked up at Stackie's comment on him, but what can I say the girl likes Tom Brady (who married Giselle BTW--sorry Stacie!) But out of everyone the people I thought should go on did which was Chris, Allison and Adam. I'm looking forward to hearing Scott but still I'm liking Danny for the overall win of the competition. I might even--MAYBE--think of letting Danny do an Elvis song. I think he would do a great job on If I Can Dream, except Celine already butched it with him one year.

I think the only ones who were worth moving through, did. I do think they should pick the other young girl (17 I think?) as a wild card because I think her song choice sucked and that she's got a heck of a voice. I also thought the blond with the tattoo sleeve nailed her song, but they only took the top female. I bet she's going through on the judges choice.

I'm thrilled that the judges get to pick the wildcards. Maybe there's a snowball's chance in hell we won't have that stupid Tatiana or Norman in the top slots. I know Norman's funny, but you guys just don't know what VFTW.com will do with that! Guaranteed, one of them would end up in the top 3, and Norman was already their poster child. I hate when they vote off real talent, just because that stupid site stacks the deck against them.

Did you guys notice though? Maybe it's just nerves, but everybody is so STIFF this year. There's not a lot of rhythmic movement with their singing, no dancing. If they do move it's just this kinda bopping in place. I thought that was odd.

ETA: If you guys liked Chris Sligh last year (I just loved him) then you can vote for him for the new artist of the year. Just go here: http://www.gospelmusicchannel.com/dovesvoting, register quickly (name and email is all), and then click on Best New Artist of the year. I would love to see him win this, he was such a great guy.

There did seem to be a lot of nervous people, I noticed also. Weird movements and shaky voices...not good...

I am watching and so far I am happy with the 6 that are in. There are a couple others I really like that didnt get in so I hope to see them in the wild card show.

I missed how that is going to work. How many will go through after the wild card show? Making the total ...? 10? 12?

Kind of weird Adam was doing a strange dancing thing Peggy! Just not into it. And then Brooke White was attempting to dance while playing the piano--another weird moment.

I personally really liked Ricky Braddy and would like to see him get a wildcard spot. Of the 6 picked I'm liking Danny and Allison.

I'm glad with the 6 they picked so far. Tatania has a good voice but she is just so annoying. I hope she's not a wild card.

Tonight's show was a little weird for me again, anyone else feel that? Some awkward moments, songs, etc. Weird.

Anyhow, Jorge really touched me tonight. He was so appreciative, humble, passionate, etc. for being there on the show. That really touched me. And I don't agree with them trying to "form" him by ridding him of his accent...that's changing him and his heritage and I don't agree with that.

Anyhow, off my soapbox now. I liked Jorge and Lil Rounds wasn't too bad.

I love Jorge, and I liked Lil Rounds and Scott (I think that's his name, the blind guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back