Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting totally through me until I finally figured out what was going on.

Love Danny. Hated the song he chose. Pretty much it for me this round.

I had voted for Danny, Alexis and Ricky so I was sad to to Ricky go. I really like Danny and not just because he is the hometown boy.

I loved seeing Michael Johns and Carly again, but their duet was better last year at the finale than tonight. Michael's cd is out in May and I'm definitely on board for that.

I guess we'll see how things go, but so far Danny really is my favorite. I'm glad Tatiana went, glad Brent went because he'll probably get a country deal--I mean he's good looking he was on Nashville star, looks better now though--and face it if someone signed Bucky Covington, they will sign Brent.

And I agree with Peggy really only Simon knows what he's talking about as far as judging goes. And if I have to hear the phrase "you don't have the chops to sing that song, sweetie" one more time from the new judge I'm going to smack her!

Woot. All three people I voted for went through.. I was actually surprised Michael (I think that was his name) went through but like I told Steve-it wasn't his singing that did it for me-it was the fact I couldn't get my feet to stop dancing.

Next week should be interesting. There's a couple of girls I will be watching. Jasmine and Allison. I really like Jasmine. She's very pretty. I also like Adam-not as much as Danny Gokey but I think he has potential. The other guys and girls for next week I don't remember.

We will see
Jessica

I voted for Danny this week, but my pick for this year is Adam Lambert :) I listened to some of his singing on youtube, etc and he's REALLY good!

I just went and looked him up on youtube Carise, and he's....scary. I agree he's got a decent voice, but wow, mostly he made me want to go shower!

I'm going to stick with Danny for now, unless someone else proves better. :)

I just went and looked him up on youtube Carise, and he's....scary. I agree he's got a decent voice, but wow, mostly he made me want to go shower!

I'm going to stick with Danny for now, unless someone else proves better. :)

ROFL you're right :) He is a little "over the top" reminds me of Freddy Mercury from Queen, but ultimately he does have a good voice...he and Danny so are are my faves LOL I'm still disapointed that Danny's friend didn't make it :( I really liked him too.

Sorry :) Sometimes I like weird things ROFL I think this year is one of those times for me HE HE HE I'm having "one of those years", I think.

YAY for Danny Goke! I was so happy he made it through last night. I actaully cheered! Poor tatianna tho, i felt bad she was crying at the end. but hey that's show biz right?

Danny Gokey has been my favorite since auditions so am glad he is going on. I had the first 3 figured out, pretty easy on the two but was hoping Michaeal would but wasnt sure by the way he sung but had my fingers crossed.

Tatiana, OMG. I want to find her and just kick her A**. She annoys me to no end, I hate the drama queen junk and I KNOW I would feel better if I just slugged her, I dont think I could watch another episode with her in it. Any questions on what I think of her, lol? My 14 year old daughter wants to hit her too, lol.

So, as much as I hate Tatiana, I predict she will be in the final 12 as part of the wild card spots. Somebody has to be the Sanjaya, the producers will make sure of it.:sick:

Oh no, I forgot the wild card spots and that she could come back. PLEASE NO!!!

Awwww - Seachin? Why'd you have to go and ruin my night? Huh??

<stalks off mumbling about wild cards and overacting drama queens>

Er, I went and looked at that video someone linked on an earlier post... all I could think about was how those shiny gold pants showed off some rather small looking manly bits.... and they jiggled when he stomped. :eek:

I'm all for Danny, and I'm ready to be entertained by Norman next week. I hope he pulls it off :D Tatiana also gets the 'no' vote from our house, she's scary.

I'm with Peggy (again, go figure!) Adam is a bit creepy! So far I really am like both Danny and Alexis very much.

Awwww - Seachin? Why'd you have to go and ruin my night? Huh??

<stalks off mumbling about wild cards and overacting drama queens>

ha....sorry....but you know its coming. I am sure we will have to deal with her thorugh most of the show. Sanjaya wasnt voted off till what, like # 5 or something? Ugh, I do dread the thought of that drama queen getting her way. But at least she has been taken down a notch (and off the show) for a couple weeks.

I am sure we will have to deal with her thorugh most of the show. Sanjaya wasnt voted off till what, like # 5 or something?

You're probably right, but the good news is unlike Sanjaya, she can actually sing and I think she has a nice voice.

What is up with that Nick Mitchell guy? Why did he even get through to Hollywood? I havent been watching really.. but gawd! He is aweful! I swear with some of these people on here I honestly thought "Did their ratings drop late season and they are looking for a way to keep people watching?"

Gag City! Im not too impressed thise year.. but Ill finish watchign tonight and see whats up with the others who havent had the opportunity to sing yet.

I really like the girl who sang "Alone". So far, she was the best tonight for me. Still not "OMG WOW" but better than the rest.

I'd love to see Kai, Adam, Mishavonna, and the girl who sang "Alone" (I forget her name! OH NO!) go through from this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back