Who's watching American Idol?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh Carise I think Adam would do well with Doves Cry too--but seriously he could damage the heck out of Crying Game. And I know I've said again and again he reminds me of Sam Harris of Star Search fame, but Adam could channel him and sing Over the Rainbow!!!

I love Adam Lambert more than life itself. Seriously.

Anoop was really good tonight, as well as Kris. I know a lot of people don't like Kris, but there is something about him that I really enjoy listening too!

Didn't like Allison as much as everyone else seemed to.. something was off! & PLEASE Lil' Rounds go home this week. I'm not sure I can handle her voice anymore!

Yeah, this week was disappointing. Anoop was ok, Adam was ok, Allison was ok ... I guess they were all just ok for me.

Prediction: Kris or Lil

My opinions on tonight should anyone care. The top performance was by far Allison, followed by Kris and Anoop. Randy Jackson does not know a single thing about music is you can say you didn't get Kris tonight. His performance was one of his best by far! Danny and Adam were okay--just okay. Danny's song is emotional because of what it means to him--that made me cry, not the fact it was a heartfelt song. Lionel still OWNS that song. Adam doesn't affect me when he screeches. I 100 % agree with Simon his performance last week was much better.
Here's what I don't get. The judges are constantly ragging on the contestants to make the song their own and then when they do they get ripped to shreds for it. Tonight was the first and only time I liked Lil. I thought it was unique and interesting to put a gospel spin on The Rose--yet Simon just shredded her. Same goes for Matt when he doesn't do the riffs and falsetto they rip him, then he puts it in and they rip him.
It also bothers me they refer to Adam as a rocker--he is theatrical not a rocker. The rocker in our group this year is Allison and she does an excellent job.
Based on tonights performance I would say Matt or Lil should go home--however it's also up in the air--Michael Johns went home LONG before his time last year.

tonight was i dunno for me,
it may just be me but no one really
blew me away at all.
I mean adam and danny are my favs
and they are always good haha
but no one was like WOW
you know? it was just a meh
night tonight, if that makes sense

but its still danny and adam FTW for me haha
even though only one of them can :p
they both are love haha

Oh, and I felt the need to say how stupid is it that Fox allowed a 4th judge, but not enough time for all of the judges to talk?

I mean, yeesh. It used to be 1.5 hours.

Oh, and I felt the need to say how stupid is it that Fox allowed a 4th judge, but not enough time for all of the judges to talk?

I mean, yeesh. It used to be 1.5 hours.

I was going to mention something about this also and forgot! Totally agree. Why get a 4th judge (who annoys me anyways) and then cut out letting everyone talk...all I really care to hear is Simon's comments anyways.

Or, maybe they should tell Paula to stop drinking before the show, so she can shut off the verbal vomit machine? They should let her say three words, then say okay, move on. The same with the other bimbo on there. Please, I fast forward through EVERYTHING you both say, your comments are so inane.

Hated Adam. Once again, drama boy screeches it up. He overacted, overscreeched, over everything. Just like usual.

Danny was okay. Anoop was pretty good. I didn't like Allison at all. I kept hearing her hit off notes and I kept waiting for her to SING. It sounded like she mumbled the whole time.

I give Lil credit for trying to be original, but I still didn't like her.

I'd guess it's going to be Lil tonight, or maybe Kris.

Or, maybe they should tell Paula to stop drinking before the show, so she can shut off the verbal vomit machine? They should let her say three words, then say okay, move on. The same with the other bimbo on there. Please, I fast forward through EVERYTHING you both say, your comments are so inane.

Is it drinking Peggy or medications...maybe both? LOL.

Paula has been living out too many "SUBLIME" lyrics................I don't mind if my dog runs away...don't get angry at the bills I have to pay...I don't get angry when "I" smoke pot, hit the bottle and go straight to the rock.
Plus she lies. :hilarious:
I voted for Adam. But I like the heavy dirty side of rock. If someone else should win I hope he gets a music deal with a company. I like all forms of music but I enjoy his constant ability to adapt "my kind of music" to a new fresh tone. Perhaps a year has gone by and a show was on about finding the newest NXS lead singer. Should of been Adam. He would be a great addition to that band.

I was not impressed with anyone but Adam and Anoop this week.

I felt like I was in grade school when Simon was making faces and making fun of that 4th judge (can't remember her name) and Paula was smiling with glee. Grow up already.

I know the whole comments and time thing is getting annoying. I only care to hear Simon and Cara's comments and think Randy and Paula should be permenently removed...why don't they cut out all the bs when they are talking to these "mentors"?? That is so boring. I was disappointed in everyone's song choices...really? those are the best ones they could come up with? And I am bored to tears with the whole you didn't make it your own, or you did make it your own and we hated it story line - PICK ONE.

Lil rounds or Matt going home this week

I didn't love Allison this week and usually I think she's pretty good.

Anoop sounded ok (voice wise), but Something about it rubbed me the wrong way....maybe the arrangement, but I didn't like it too much either

Adam was awesome as usual. Although I was hoping he'd do some sort of power ballad....that would have been awesome. But he rocked it out....he's gonna single handedly bring back some awesome music that should have never died in the first place.

Kris was ok. I never heard that song before so I have nothing to compare it to, but he did really well with whatever it was LOL

Danny sounded the same as he does every week. His voice is ok and I think he's a good singer, but no matter what he sings, he always sounds the same....no variance whatsoever.

Matt...Didn't like it at all.

Lil...OMG that was TERRIBLE I really LOVED her in the begining, and every week I keep waiting to hear something awesome come out of her, but every week, it gets worse :( I think she should go home this week....or Matt, but vote for the worst is backing lil so I think she may make it through :( and I really do not think they'll save her if she's the one to go. I don't think any of them liked what she did last night. She looked like she was gonna pounce on Simon LOL

I only think Simon and Paula say anything that means somehing and makes sense. Anyone can say you don't have the chops to sing that sweetie and that's all Kara ever contributes. That and her whole artistry thing. Randy is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back