Zomg Virtual Chinchillas?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to play a virtual horse game years ago. The real pets keep me more then busy, no time for virtual pets.

I am on there for advertising, so I paid the fee, but you can sign up for free and get points to buy them membership instead of paying.

I'm on there too.
It's pretty fun. :)
Worth it if you like the fun of owning/breeding chinchillas without the risks..lol.
Only issue is the color mixes dont match. (as in my black velvet x standard pair could have a pink white baby.)

Breeding for color was just added so now the baby you get from breeding is based on the color of the two parents. Lethal factors also apply in the game. The only thing that isn't realistic are the recessive genes just because would create some crazy colors. For example if you breed a violet to a white and get a white it will not be a carrier.

We are currently working on a new script that will assign weight, blockiness, clarity of color, and fur quality. These will be determined in the babies based of the parents and judging in the show will go by these traits. We will also soon be adding another twist that will keep tract of standards in the line. Mutations bred with no standards in the recent history will be "born" with less quality. Game play will also effect the traits.

I am trying to build the game as realistically as possible. Your chinchillas sometimes escape the cage and need to be found, you must set up your males in pair breeding or ranch runs and only breed to the females you have placed in his cage. Chinchillas can get sick and need a vet, you have to deal with real life situations like your ac going out.

I just added some screenshots to the main page so you can see more about the game.

I'm with Brittany, I have enough chins that I don't need to be feeding fake ones. =)

Latest posts

Back