Zeus says Hi!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
Caught him Displaying.. Picture is taken with my crappy camera phone

Attachments

• zeus.jpg
    zeus.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 115
Ash, perhaps not an usher. However June will be prime mating month for the peacocks..so I am hoping they won't be TOO noisy during the wedding!

Haha! What's a wedding without peacocks? :neener: We plan on being there as long as the munchkin doesn't throw curves! Hope to meet Zeus then!

I love peacocks! I always thought they were so pretty! Our neighbor had peacocks, though, when I was growing up, and they were always up on our roof in the middle of the night. My dad did not find this amusing! lol. I take my boys to a little mini farm during the nice weather, and they have peacocks running loose everywhere. I love it!

I love peacocks! I always thought they were so pretty! Our neighbor had peacocks, though, when I was growing up, and they were always up on our roof in the middle of the night. My dad did not find this amusing! lol. I take my boys to a little mini farm during the nice weather, and they have peacocks running loose everywhere. I love it!

On the roof? How wonderfully random.

Well, hello handsome Zeus!

My grandparents had peacocks when I was little. I loved playing outside with them. I don't think they were too fond of me though ;)

Back