Youi know you're old when . . .

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I have a birthday coming up--you know the 4-6 or 30/16 birthday. Tonight I was at Lisa's--we have a standing Thursday night dinner/CSI date. Anyway Lynelle and her husband Chris and daughter Alex stopped by for awhile too. Lynelle and Lisa were asking me what I want for my birthday and honestly I got nothing! You know you're old when you just can't think of anything you want for your birthday!
Of course I got suckered into taking Alex and her girlfriends to Friday the 13the movie. I took them to My Bloody Valentine and she thought for my birthday I should take them to Friday the 13th. UMM Alex I think I should get something I want!
I tried to tell her I was freaking out by just the commercial but then she pulled the whole, Aunt Laurie all my friends think you're SO cool because you take us to the scary movies. How am I going to say no to that?

So I finally came up with these items:
Orange Cinnamon candle from Village Candle
David Cook's new CD
Pavarotti best of (no way either sister will get this for me, they HATE that I listen to opera!!!)
Barnes and Noble gift card

Pretty pathetic of a birthday wish list LOL!

But honestly I did the whole, I just want to spend time you guys because I love you so much. But I was the only choked up when I said it!

Awe, Laurie, you are so cute. Maybe you should ask for another chin! Haha- or a hedgehog!

Happy early birthday Laurie!

Ask for another chin! :D
I'm asking for a chin clock for my birthday.

Where did I see that thing? It was on someones site...

Yeah, it gets harder as I get older but B&N certificates are always appreciated here or money for clothing. I rarely buy myself clothes since I spend all of my money keeping my son in clothes that fit while he is going through his insanely accelerated growth spurt LOL. Happy early birthday :).

Happy early B-day!
I always ask for more pets (that always gets a NO!)
gift cards for books are always good, or stuff for the pets. Those are my winners!

Just think of all the good things that happen as you get older;
A rolling stone gathers no moss, especially downhill! [When you're "over the hill"]
What you could do all day, now takes all day to do!
The older you get, the faster time goes by!
You know what to do, as you've done it before! [but can't remember when!]
Just a few - Happy Birthday!!!!

Latest posts

Back