York Show 2010 Info

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, is anyone also going to Nats next weekend that could possibly pick up a chin from Kristy for me and hold her til York? Megan was supposed to but is no longer going to Nats.

I'm going : )
This will be my first show.

Does anyone know, can I bring chins to sell but now show? I know that many breeders do sell their chins at the shows, but I don't know if I can sell one that isn't being shown. Only because I have two that will be too young.

You can, but you should have sellers lined up ahead of time. There isn't a "selling" table for chins.

From the Atlantic Chapter's web page:

Baby Derby:
Back for its 3rd year!
$2.00 per entry and $0.25 per vote. Vote as often and for as many entries as you like!
Kits should be between the ages of 12 weeks and 20 weeks (i.e. born between November 21st, 2009 and January 16th, 2010). The Atlantic Chapter reserves the right to refuse an entry who appears too young or too small. This is for the safety of the kits!
The three kits with the most votes in their jar will win a trophy! All entries will receive a participation certificate.
Kits must be entered by 10am. Voting will run until lunch and winners will be announced before the show resumes.

I'm excited but unfortuntely if I don't get my carriers back soon I won't be going. I let a friend borrow all of them the beginning of March and I haven't gotten them back yet. She is supposed to be shipping them all to me soon...I hope.

I'm working on it Tiff. I've got alot of people counting on me.

Thanks Saphire. I will let you know if it comes down to it.

Jessica

oh I will be there. I am giving her another week before I whip out my supplies and put together a make shift transport cage. I thought about it this morning- I've got cage wire and 3 brand new pans on a cage I haven't built yet. Just need to come up with dividers for inside the cage. It won't be pretty but it will have to do. I've got 16 to transport, 9 of which are going to new owners that weekend.

Jessica

by the way, the only thing I see missing here is the mention of food - who is bringing what for everyone to share. Remember if you bring something to share you get to eat lunch for free. I will be bringing my 'famous' meatballs and sauerkraut

Back