York Show 2010 Info

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, there are age groups with MCBA, even York. There are 4 different classes.

Class 1 - Males up to 7 months of age
Class 2 - Females up to 7 months of age
Class 3 - Males 7 mths and older
Class 4 - Females 7 mths and older

But on another note - preparing my animals now for York.

Haha Tiff, I never even realized that! Then again, I was never really showing. I knew of the Baby Derby and that was it.

Hey Mish when is the deadline for raffle items? I'll come up with something. I can also help first time groomers. Just don't ask me to show up at dawn. Mornings equal coffee for me........not thinking. :hilarious:

As far as I'm concerned, you can just show up with something and set it on the table!! I was just hoping I could get a few "confirmed" items advertised so newbies know what to expect.

Also, I just want to mention the showbook ads again. You don't need to create your own ad, Brandi can make one for you so long as you let her know what info you want on it. Dimensions are 10" high x 7.25" wide for a full page, and 5" high x 7.25" wide for half pages.

I am so excited for York!
A little less than two months to go... already took it off of work, booked the room and prepped the animals.
:)

Wow, didnt realise it was getting that close already! I'll defintely be there. I always love being an animal handler.

I am looking to add one chinchilla to my home. Are there animals there for sale or adoption?

I am looking to add one chinchilla to my home. Are there animals there for sale or adoption?

Yep, usually there are. People sometimes write a price on the cage card or, if you see one you want that doesn't have a price on it, you can just ask the breeder/exhibitor about it. =) There will also be a chin or two in the raffle!

Wow that is so exciting. Mt Zion Chins I am located in Whitemarsh MD.

Hey is anyone from the Pittsburgh area going to York or going through Pitt to get to York that could pick up Annie's carrier for me?

I'm going, but Annie lives out in the Pitt area. She was gonna be going, and can't now, but I want that carrier if someone can pick it up for me and bring it.

Just a reminder: there's only about a week left to get your ads in for the showbook. As always, payment can be taken at the show, but we need the "reservations" for the ads so to speak by next weekend. =)

Also, the show is only FOUR WEEKS away now, so time to start dusting!!

I'm so excited - counting down the days until the show!

We'll be in Friday night and are staying until Sunday this year so we'll definitely be helping to tear stuff down and clean up after the show. :)

Latest posts

Back