YaY gang is all here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cedar River Chins

Hi everyone..glad to see the gang is all here..For those of you who do not knwo me..I am Missi..We reside in New York. I am the mother to 6 children ranging in age from 21-10.. Grandma to cadence who is 3 and the new grandson due to arrive in March..We have 60 chins in breeding at the moment. We also have 2 dogs a Rottie, and a Rottie shepard mix..I am trying my hardest to add 1 or 2 of Chrisannes Newfie boys in March..We also have a ferret and an aquatic turtle. We live on a golf course and run that plus the restaurant, bar and motel May November. I run a daycare at the State ski center Dec- April. And we are currently working on opening an online store.

Hope to get to know the new faces better

Welcome Missi! And you sleep when lady?? Sounds to me like never.

Nice Peg...You know the BFF you never talk to anymore...I swear I talk to the kids in your house more..Especially Cody he actually answers the phone when I call..

Hi Missi, you sound like a very busy person to me! How do you get so much accomplished in a 24 hour day?! You must not get any rest! You're not a wicked person are you? You know the saying - no rest for the wicked :) LOL
Please share with the rest of us how to manage our time better, you must be great at time mangagement! Glad to have you back.

thanks guys...

I have coffee run through my veins..It is the secret to needing very little sleep...Secret to time management...HA I am always late for everything..And always seem to be running behind..LOL

:wave: Hi and welcome to CnH :)

*hands over large mug of coffee*

Hi Missi,

Man, you sound busy! When do you sleep or have time to yourself?

HI Missi,
Yup, I'm actually here posting. I see your herd is up in count again. I need to stay off of your website. I am always so tempted.

Latest posts

Back