Wow seriously? The news is not newsworthy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
First logging on to the computer today I was flagged by images of Tony Romo's broken collarbone--too bad so sad Tony you jerk! That's what you get for dumping Jessica Simpson on her birthday--karma is a biatch

Charlie Sheen found naked and unconscious in a hotel room--really Charlie? when is enough going to be enough for you?

McCain saying it's too early to endorse Sarah Palin--GOOD! She's a wackadoo and OMG when are we going to get a decent woman running for office?

Halle Barre on the red carpet with her boobs pretty much all over the place! Halle you are 44 you aren't 18, we don't need to see your boobs, try to remember that before you're a star you're a mother and someday your young daughter will be able to access some of these photos. Just because you're hot doesn't mean you have to flaunt it all over the place!

so wow! if this is what I have to look forward too for the next 4-6 weeks while I'm recovering from hostile uterus I don't know if I'm going to go on the computer! UG!

Get it together people!

Best news though--Celine Dion having her twin boys. I'm happy to see her safe and her babies safe.

Why do all these celebrities get twins? Not fair.

I thought twins would be pretty awesome too, until I had to carry them. I used to work for one of the leading sonographers in the country. He told me never wish for multiples, they are always high risk, wish for healthy singles instead.

Laurie - I try not to read the news. It's too depressing.

First logging on to the computer today I was flagged by images of Tony Romo's broken collarbone--too bad so sad Tony you jerk! That's what you get for dumping Jessica Simpson on her birthday--karma is a biatch

Charlie Sheen found naked and unconscious in a hotel room--really Charlie? when is enough going to be enough for you?

McCain saying it's too early to endorse Sarah Palin--GOOD! She's a wackadoo and OMG when are we going to get a decent woman running for office?

Halle Barre on the red carpet with her boobs pretty much all over the place! Halle you are 44 you aren't 18, we don't need to see your boobs, try to remember that before you're a star you're a mother and someday your young daughter will be able to access some of these photos. Just because you're hot doesn't mean you have to flaunt it all over the place!

so wow! if this is what I have to look forward too for the next 4-6 weeks while I'm recovering from hostile uterus I don't know if I'm going to go on the computer! UG!

Get it together people!

Best news though--Celine Dion having her twin boys. I'm happy to see her safe and her babies safe.

Oh, Laurie. You and your poor hostile uterusitis. :neener:

There are other angles to look at it from:

Tony Romo...well, I'm a Chargers fan (and that isn't getting me very far this year)...so I have to agree w/ you on that one.

Charlie Sheen...that man has issues, and just is NOT going to learn. If he wants to keep putting himself in those kind of situations...he deserves his karma, too.

Sarah Palin - I think she's done well considering her quick rise to political stardom, but I don't think she'll be a GOP contender in 2012. Tina Fey sure does do a "heckuva" impression of her! :)

Halle Berry - Is this the dress you're talking about? http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/hal...olivier-martinez-make-red-carpet-debut-428489 because I don't see her boobs hanging out. In fact, if I were to look like her at her age, (kids or not) you'd have a hard time getting me to wear ANY clothes in public and keep quiet instead of shouting "LOOK AT ME!".

And last but not least..Celine Dion. Although she's 42 (which is an age that raises eyebrows in pregnancy), her husband is 68. 68 for Pete's sake! He is a cancer survivor...but it is things like his age and prior health that make me upset that they HAD to have more children. Am I glad everyone is doing well? Absolutely. Do I think they should've gone through what they have for more children? No.

I do this thing...it's called living in real life and ignoring the massive amounts of publicity around stars. I stick to me facebook, games, and CnH with occasional checks on my email. If I feel the need to venture onto other sites it's time to get off the computer and do something else. For TV we watch mystery stuff, animal stuff or CMT. I don't care for celebrities and all their drama.

Hahaha Laurie, I luv a but you should see the outfits GB has me wear when we go out AND I only wear them IF I "feel" like it, LOL! The only thing I gotta say is that I'd kill :p to have Halle's body but with MY boobs! ;)

Hahaha Laurie, I luv a but you should see the outfits GB has me wear when we go out AND I only wear them IF I "feel" like it, LOL! The only thing I gotta say is that I'd kill :p to have Halle's body but with MY boobs! ;)
:needpics:

Nope Laura not the dress. The dress Halle is in is silver and she is showing tons of boob and almost her kootchy.

This is the news that popped up when I opened my MSN today so not even checking out People for flip sake.

The hiccup girl from a few years ago who looked for a cure for her hiccups has murdered someone.

So this wasn't just a foray into the stars and celebrities.

Racine, WI had a tornado come through today, it ripped the roof off our Case/Holland plant yet I didn't quite see that in the news.

My hostile uterus was forcibly removed last week but for some reason (and I'm pretty darn shocked) that didn't make the news either!

I think I'm safest watching my Man vs Food and Food Network lol! Even my mystery and forensic shows are starting to hack me off.

I know the age thing is there with Celine and Rene but for some reason I like them. They are all over tweet like retardo Demi and Ashton who are definitely headed for the big D. They also don't wear stupid things like a meat dress and weird costumes like Lady Gag Gag.

I think I'll just stick to my reader--so far not many stories or authors have ever let me down.

and PS Sandi, I HAVE seen the outfits George Barry asks you to wear and you willing put them on--you love showing those money makers! LOL!!!!!!

this one?
Halle+Berry+14th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+Gala+jHtasVgYS1ol.jpg

Yep that's the one--boob fest. And yes Halle is beautiful, but if I saw my mother going out dressed like that I would not be comfortable with it, just as I'm sure my mother would not be comfortable seeing my boobs falling out. She's a beautiful woman, but she is a mother--there are just times in your life when tact is important. IMO

well if her kids figure out how to work google............ :huh::err::eek::shocked:

If you search long enough you'll find pictures of mommy naked
images

Last edited:
Yep that's the one--boob fest. And yes Halle is beautiful, but if I saw my mother going out dressed like that I would not be comfortable with it, just as I'm sure my mother would not be comfortable seeing my boobs falling out. She's a beautiful woman, but she is a mother--there are just times in your life when tact is important. IMO

OMG! Laurie, you are totally dissin' me here girl! I think something happened when the hostile uterus came out. :neener: I'm the same age as Halle and you've seen some of my outfits!?! I wasn't ashamed at all to have my kids see me in them either. I think she looks amazing in that pic and is nowhere near showing off her coochie! Oy!

I guess I'm more of a prude than I thought. I don't think kids need to see boobs hanging out, just like they don't need to see pics of mommy not wearing underwear out either. Wow me a prude--who knew!?! go figure!

I'd think anything a playboy bunny is wearing is not ok for kids to see. For me, I don't see why you wouldn't want kids to see body parts. If that's the case, the kids are raised to hide/be ashamed of things that are perfectly natural. If she were walking around with an adult toy on her head or in her hand it would be a different story. The sex videos and other things found online are a lot worse than Halle in that dress. I've also seen teenage girls on the streets with shorter dresses than that. People need to worry about what the kids are wearing and showing and not what they're seeing. Parenting helps kids make good choices. ;)

Back