Wow seriously? The news is not newsworthy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks gorgeous. I've seen people (moms) wearing a heck of a lot worse (and less!) than that. Seriously, 40 or not? If you look like that, dayum, show it off!

Don't tell me you wouldn't Miss Laurie! Especially if there was a cowboy around................

hhrrrmmmm wonder how Laurie would dress if there was a certain Alex around .............

alex_oloughlin_martinez_2.jpg

(closest I could find to him in a cowboy pose)

hmm crotch shot how lovely! I never dressed provactively maybe because I've mostly always been fat. Still I don't think anyone needs to have their boobs out there--Kendra, Halle, Demi, Madonna J-Lo. I think I would like to see Queen Latifah's boobs though, she's large and proud!

He is a hottie Sandi! you should name one of your violet boys Alex instead of the dark tan boy--that way there's a violet Mick St. John and a violet Alex lol!!!

yeah then she can sit around and love on Alex all day, we'd never see her on here again!

I do this thing...it's called living in real life and ignoring the massive amounts of publicity around stars. I stick to me facebook, games, and CnH with occasional checks on my email. If I feel the need to venture onto other sites it's time to get off the computer and do something else. For TV we watch mystery stuff, animal stuff or CMT. I don't care for celebrities and all their drama.

I agree, I wasn't aware of who Angelina Jolee (spelling error?) was until about a year and a half ago.

That's Alex O with a thingie to you ON. <snort>

AOWAT right?? LOL!

He is a hottie Sandi! you should name one of your violet boys Alex instead of the dark tan boy--that way there's a violet Mick St. John and a violet Alex lol!!!

wait WHAAAT????!!

yeah then she can sit around and love on Alex all day, we'd never see her on here again!

Um, that will never happen!

Back