• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ronda, I was looking at your website recently and wanted to ask you what globe flower is. Is that a clover flower?

Pictures of the Yucca. She has 10oz of the twigs and a couple pounds of the sticks left. :))

Attachments

• YuccaTwigs.jpg
    YuccaTwigs.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 33
  • YuccaSticks.jpg
    YuccaSticks.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 26
Hi! I just placed an order, but I just wanted to make sure the pellets I ordered are the Manna Pro Sho? Is this the same as the Purina? I will try them either way, I was just curious. Thanks,
Penny

Merry Christmas everybody. Just a reminder there is still time to get a package shipped before Christmas.

Check out the new prices. Tara has also rearranged the site - I know, nobody likes to go to the store and have to find where everything is all over again but this is easier. All the treats are on one page and all the feed is on another. Makes it easier having all the herbs & treats on one page so you don't have to flop from page to page making sure you got the sizes and herbs you wanted.

Links have also been fixed - PayPal seems to break links frequently and the blue cloud rocks was the current broken link. If you find a broken link let us know and you will get a little extra something in your order!

Thanks everybody and again MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ronda

[email protected]

AppyGirl,

I didn't see this post. What type of buds are you looking for? I do have poplar buds available.

I also just processed a red elm tree and have all kinds of perch material available if anybody is interested.

Ronda

Check out the new vine items. I just got a new shipment in last week with several new items, some are listed on the home page and some on the wood per pound page.

Ronda

Ronda has a 5-6lbs of wafers left over for sale. She no longer makes these so once they are gone that is it!

Pear - 5.8oz
Willow - 23 oz
Sycamore - 3.6oz
Cottonwood 6oz
Poplar 6.4 oz
Apple 22.3oz
Mulberry - 6oz

They are on sale for .90 per oz. or $75 for the whole lot shipped.

Sycamore on the left, Pear example on the right.

Attachments

• PearWafers.jpg
    PearWafers.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 19
  • SycamoreWafers-6.jpg
    SycamoreWafers-6.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
Still have some of these wafers left. I can add these to an existing or new order as well as shipping them separately.

Ronda

Here's a list of undrilled coins for 1 pound.

55 pc Weeping Willow (1" to 2 1/4" diameter)
46 pc Apple (1" to 1 1/2" diameter)
28 pc Sycamore (1 1/2" to 2" diameter)
57 pc Mulberry (3/4" to 1 1/2" diameter with more smaller ones)
47 pc Red Elm (1 1/2" diameter)

Of course drilled would have more coins per pound. Usually in apple there is 6 to 8 more coins than undrilled. Size and density makes a difference in weight as well.

Ronda

Ronda has some beautiful split logs that I just put up on the website.

I also had to post pictures of these big boxes of wood she had in the background because that is a crazy amount of work and attention to detail. It just looks mesmerizing... especially the twig box.

Attachments

• SplitLogPerch.jpg
    SplitLogPerch.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 21
  • WillowSticks.jpg
    WillowSticks.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 33
  • WillowTwigs.jpg
    WillowTwigs.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 30
Back