• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ronda, I think I forgot to answer your email. Can I have that medium box of twirlie sized wood? Id like a mix of red elm, apple, and those few types of willow if you have it

Last edited:
Sorry - just mixed wood - doesn't matter. My chins love it all Just as long as it is twigs and not coins. My chins don't like coins that much

Could I get a mix for 20 + flat rate? Doesn't matter what, my little chinchilla likes everything!

A mix of twigs? Yes, I think I can get 1 1/2 lb in an envelope to make it $20.50 and with the shipping of $5.00 will make it $25.50 - or do you mean just $20 for the whole order?

Ronda

Rhonda, I just put in a order. If I have some space, let me know and I'll see what else I want to go broke on :thumbsup:

Rhonda, is it possible to get a box of mixed wood twigs, some of each kind? If so, shipping will be to 55025. Also, if there is room in the box, let me know and I might add to the order. PM me please. Thanks!

Yep, I can fill the box up with twigs. Kinda hard to fill the box up and have extra room... But I guess I can try... Postage is flat rate to everywhere in US. Bummer - I see they have raised their rates again...

Ronda

You're very welcome Idgie!

Check out the new stuff on my site - along with new vine items I just got cholla back in stock. This is much larger than the last batch and I've also done a "stuffed" cholla too!

Thanks to all my loyal customers!!!

Ronda

Thanks to those of you who were patient through the paypal breakage this last week.

We decided to not raise shipping except on the medium box, and lowered the prices on the smaller quantities of wood. Ronda is also getting in fresh local timothy hay that is not up on the site yet except where she has stuffed it into logs and vine balls and such. :))

If you find any site breakage just let me know, Ronda usually sends people who are patient extra goodies so don't be shy!

Ronda,

Sent you an email. If it's easier for me to put it on the site for you and you fix it there, let me know, I have no issue with that. Thank you! My chinnies love your stuff.

Thanks for the fast shipping, Ronda! Your wood smells so good and my chins LOVE it. I am cutting the apple twigs all in half so that I can trick them into thinking they are getting two twigs a night instead of one :)

Latest posts

Back