• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New batch of mulberry in stock. I've got all sizes at the moment.

New item - Vine Ball stuffed full of alfalfa.

Attachments

• Alfalfa Vine Ball.jpg
    Alfalfa Vine Ball.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 17
Do you still have small flat rate box of apple twiglits (approx. 350-450) for $13 including shipping? If so, can I send a Paypal over?
Thanks

Hi ronda, never mind about sending me the paypal invoice, i just placed the order for the pear wood on your website. thanks

Idgie

Ronda does still have those small flat rate boxes, they're in this Wood per Box section. She lost her internet connection again(!) after only a few days on DSL. She has the worst luck with the interweb.

Hey Ronda, I'm hoping to place an order on your website soon, I placed an order with you a few months ago for some sampler boxes and stuff, I couldnt believe how AMAZING all the twigs smelled, however, Andey could care less for them.

I think he likes larger chunkier things with bark on them, and hanging toys, do you have anything like this?

Chinch,

I haven't had time to make toys but I do have parts. Most of the wood isn't "thick" skinned until it gets older. Willow will get thicker but it is usually 3" or so in diameter.

Ronda

Ronda, about how many of the small flat rate boxes could fit into a medium box? I'm thinking I need twigs again. What do you have in stock?

I can get 5 lbs of twigs in a medium box. In twigs I have apple, mulberry, poplar, pink pussy willow, red elm, weeping willow and some pink pussy willow. I also have cork screw willow but that takes up a lot more room in the box.

Ronda

Ronda-

Can you tell me about how many coins are in a 5lb box and how many twirled are in a 10lb box please? Thank you!

Actually I can't unless I count them all and I need to know what type of wood. Apple and sycamore are heavier and you get less coins per lb for those than you would with other types of wood. You also have to consider the diameter of the coins as well. Some coins are 3/4" and some are 3" in diameter. Average apple coins is 30 to 45 per lb.

Twirlies are pretty much the same way. Their diameter varies as well.

I don't know how much I can fit in a box until I fill it and then I don't bother taking the time to do a coin count.

Sorry - not much help!

Ronda

Hi Ronda,

Just placed my 1st order with ya! Love the items on your site... Picking up my two 3 month old chin boys tomorrow from the breeder... We are so excited... Looking forward to getting your package...

Merry Christmas!

Jody,

They would be fine for very young chins, they are very small and easy for them to drag around. Ronda says you can have a Christmas discount on them. :D

I apologize for the site being down, Godaddy is being a pain about redirects. It should be back up by the end of the day.

Hi Ronda,

Just placed my 1st order with ya! Love the items on your site... Picking up my two 3 month old chin boys tomorrow from the breeder... We are so excited... Looking forward to getting your package...

Merry Christmas!

Received my package! That's alot of wood... I'm sure my boys will love it. Thanks.. I would like to purchase some of the willow or vine balls and rosehips. Do you have the $5.00 shipping envelope available?

Hello Ronda!

I went to order about 40 large vine balls on your site but I have a feeling the shipping is going to be more than 5 dollars... would it be possible for you to PP invoice me for them instead?

Thanks!
Kaity

Received my package! That's alot of wood... I'm sure my boys will love it. Thanks.. I would like to purchase some of the willow or vine balls and rosehips. Do you have the $5.00 shipping envelope available?

Jody,

Yes, I can ship in an envelope for $5.00. Unfortunately, the large vine balls won't fit in the envelope so they have to be shipped in a medium box. A medium ball is still pretty big but will fit in an envelope - NOT the small box though.

Glad you liked the wood.

Ronda

Back