WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
Now that our seminar is over, it's time to get ready for the show!!!

6th Annual WI MCBA Regional Show
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Barneveld Legion Hall
101 Wood Street
Barneveld, WI

Judged by Joe Brown of Oklahoma

Set up starts at 5pm Friday night
Registration until 9pm, unless you let us know you'll be later

Grooming starts at 6am Sat. morning.

That's what I've got for now. Just wanted to get this posted so everyone can start planning now! ;)
More details to follow.

okay at first I started busted out laughing--Judge Joe Brown--I thought oh oh we're going to have a chinchilla throw down with Judge Joe Brown there--then really looked and say judged by Joe Brown! I will definitely be there! I've asked off of work and plan on grooming and bringing baby Lisa chin. Brenda I hope number 12 is there and I hope you know what I mean. Hopefully someone can distract you, Sandi, Kristy and Carol can be in the get away car and I can run out with him before you notice!

I will bring turtle brownies again unless someone wants something different.

Pretty sure we are all (Kristy, Carol, Sandi, hopefully Tawana) are staying over Friday and Saturday night.

Can't wait! woot!!!!

Was number 12 the violet? I already ditched the cage cards. lmao! If it's the violet - he is up for grabs, now. I just haven't gotten together my next sales list. Hopefully that will happen this week.

I was going to put the Honorable Judge Joe Brown, as I know some call him that and get a good giggle out of it. hehehe

Yes, Wendy, start grooming now. ;) Time to start looking through those critters already!

I can't wait!!!

Yep number 12 was the violet! I just loved him! I'm sure I'll do my "pass" on show day and pick out my favorite and then see how he/she does that day!

Well I hope to be there! Not sure if I will be able to or not! That's a week after our wedding, so I don't know that I'll be able to come..

More big news for the October show!!

Gene is judging WITH Joe Brown!!! :D

Let's see - how long since Gene's been to our show...??? ;)
Yay!!!! I'm so excited! Isn't it October yet?!?!?!?

Since I've been harassed...I'm REALLY going to try and make this show. If I can get the funds together to fly out there with some chinnies I'll be there, lol.

Brenda I will gladly admit to harassing Tab! I've been drumming up some business for us! Megan and hopefully her fiance Jason are planning on attending and I'm trying to get Ash to come with them! If Ashley comes and shows Noon we will have 3 cousins going up against each other lol! Ashley has Noon, Sandi has Ivory and I have baby Lisa chin so that would be pretty funny lol!

Laurie - you are an awesome promoter!! Good job drumming up show participants!!! :D It'd be fabulous to have chin lovers from both coasts at our show!!

Tabitha - Frontier Airlines just started flying into Madison, which is the closest airport to our show. I hear they are really good about shipping animals - the airline of choice for Vin and Ellis. You just let us know if you can make it and we will make sure somebody picks you up and gets you back to the airport. Milwaukee is a great airport as well. I'll volunteer Laurie to pick you up there if your flight goes to Milwaukee. ;)

Tabitha - Frontier Airlines just started flying into Madison, which is the closest airport to our show. I hear they are really good about shipping animals - the airline of choice for Vin and Ellis. You just let us know if you can make it and we will make sure somebody picks you up and gets you back to the airport. Milwaukee is a great airport as well. I'll volunteer Laurie to pick you up there if your flight goes to Milwaukee. ;)

LOL! Gene was just talking to me on facebook about that very thing a moment ago! I also talked to my friend that has flown several times with guinea pigs and she said it shouldn't cost me more than $125 to bring chins...so it's looking POSSIBLE, lol! Hopefully I can make it! All I've got to say though is someone better have some chinnies for me to buy! :neener: Preferrably standards, bv or really nice eb females!

$125 is very reasonable! Wow!
Chins for sale... hmmm... not sure... LOL

Cancel that! Cheapest I could find was $150..still not bad at all! That has a 100lb limit on it too...so I can bring LOTS of chinnies! :D I just have to remember that it'll probably be $150 EACH way. :( Time to save money or plan on bringing an empty carrier to just bring chins home, lol!

Tab If you need someplace to crash for the weekend or if you stay a few days (hint hint) I have air mattresses here and My parents have 2 spare rooms (only 15 minutes from me). Friday night me and the Gals are getting rooms up there I am sure we could make room.

Latest posts

Back