Who's My Santa

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my SS was threewingedfury! Took me long enough to figure it out! lol :)

Okay couldnt edit sooooooo I didnt search well enough after my last clue(no coffee yet) after my cupa I deduced that it is none other then.........wait for it.......... Silverrose.

I know mine!! :D

it took some research but I figured it out!

my clues -

1) Bridges are my bread and butter
2) My chins are named for the gods of fertility and death
3) I've recently started volunteering with the dogs at the HS

drum rolL.....

Thank you SusieJJ!!!!!!

1) From profile - "Interests - Practicing swimming so I can become a dive bridge inspector!! Working toward welding certification."

2)This was hard because there are no chin names in the profile or on a signature but, I found this thread with chin names listed http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9992&highlight=Hathor

Hathor - Ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of love Anubis - Ancient Egyptian god of the dead

3) I did a search on "humane society" and came up with this thread - http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9583

:thanks10:

Got it! My chin SS is.... Chinnies!

which is funny cause before the forum switch I was Chinnies215 :p

Yep! I hope your chinkids love their gifts! :) It was fun shopping for them :p

I think my Secret Santa is..... smhufflepuff!

My chinkids lovveeeddd all their toys- thanks so much!

My SS is Christie! I haven't gotten my gift yet so I PM'd Ash who told me my gift is on it's way and was delayed because of bad weather. Then I read Christie's post here..

I received my gift a while ago... sorry for not posting that I received it! We had some nasty weather and at times, were without electricity. Anyway, I have an idea of who it's from, but will have to wait until Christmas to find out what's in the package, as it has "No Peeking Until Christmas" all over it!
And she has two chins which was one of my clues.

My SS is Christie! I haven't gotten my gift yet so I PM'd Ash who told me my gift is on it's way and was delayed because of bad weather. Then I read Christie's post here..

And she has two chins which was one of my clues.

You're right! Your SS is me! Sorry about the delay, but it's been on it's way for 4 days now, so you should be getting it soon!

You're right! Your SS is me! Sorry about the delay, but it's been on it's way for 4 days now, so you should be getting it soon!

That's OK, I love SS! I even enjoy hearing all about others gifts and clues. Don't worry about the delay Christie, last year my gift arrived 5:30 pm on Christmas eve LOL

I'm dumbfounded

I still think my SS is 3CsMommy but the last clue was a stumper.:duh:

Yes Sandi, There is ME!! I'm your secret santa. I got tickled when your kids hid your gift. I hope everything meets your Christmas needs. It was fun picking it out. :1santa10:

:mc11:

Thanks!! I'm saving it for Christmas for them, but I know they'll love it all!!! :) I need to post a picture too, because it's so great! :)

Yep! I hope your chinkids love their gifts! :) It was fun shopping for them :p

I am 99.99% sure my SS is Theresa (Hogmom).

Much to my surprise, I received a second box last night! I'm hoping my guess was right so my SS can let me know if it's ok to open before Christmas? It was so nicely wrapped that I wasn't sure!

I think that MY SS is Ashley from Michigan (Love My Dust Bunnies), after the clue of a left handed mitten (looks like the state of MI) and the final clue of a residue remaing after burning!!!

The first clue was of no help to me, though -- did she change her signature to make it harder for me???

Am I right???

The boys and I LOVED our presents and everyone is lounging comfortably on their new pillow and dreaming of all the wonderful chews in their goodie bags!!! :thumbsup:

THANKS AGAIN, SS!!!

Merry Chinmas to YOU!!!

Yep, it was me! I'm so glad you and the boys liked their gifts! Merry Christmas!:wreath:

:wink2:Hehehehehe.....Ashley....you can open it any time you want :D
I had to send yours as a 2 part gift since the first part was shipped directly from the maker...LOL!!!
Enjoy!!! Merry Christmas !!!!!

I still think my SS is 3CsMommy but the last clue was a stumper.:duh:

:mc11:

You've been right from the get-go. :thumbsup: I'll have to remember to make the clues trickier next year, but I don't have too many forum friends yet, so I didn't want to be too obscure either. ;)

I am, however, a Bad/Broke Santa. :hair: I had a surprise bill come up and got the gift sent out late, but it'll get there soon (before Friday I should think). I'm SO sorry you've been on tenterhooks this long.

Yep; it's me :) Being a hedgiemommy, I consulted with Alli about chin goodies prior to choosing. Glad they liked them.

As for my SS, I'm not so sure she's still in the bathtub eating cereal because SS also says "3) I love tufts" and, let's face it, that just doesn't fit into the scenario... unless there are little troll dolls standing along the side - each with their flourescent hair in an updo. Unfortunately, the advanced search feature doesn't really return any threads when I put in CALGON and troll dolls. Huff!

I've created a spreadsheet of all possible SS's, have been marking off those who've already been outed, and plan to continue investigating everyone who's left. I'll figure it out one of these days ;)

In the meanwhile, thanks again SS. Chubbihedge has made it on to the tree with sparklehedge looking on.

Back