Where do I find this at the store??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in the Hardware section of Lowes or Home Depot.

To save time searching that giant store for one small ring, I'd ask an employee. At Lowes they always know where whatever I'm looking for is.. Even if I don't know the actual name of it.

i get the crab shower hooks. or something like that. i got mine at home depot. but both home depot and lowes have it. and probably even walmart.

I recently bought a pack of binder rings at Office depot. Never again will i go there. Half of the pack either wouldn't open or were bent.

Or you could use lanyard hooks, I get them for some crafts I do. I get them at walmart in the craft section for a couple bucks, I think theres 50 in a pack.

Jess- I was looking for those in craft section and didn't see it :( I must of been blind..

Lovingthesamllandfurry-- Thank you.. I bought those at walmart. I keep that in mind if I need to buy more.

:)

Yea that be great!!!

I was thinking of making sewing different hammocks for my chinnies. So if needs washing I can put a new one in..

I also want to make a chinnie fleece house too..

I buy binder rings at Staples. Easier to close than shower curtain hooks and the lanyard clip/hooks for me. :thumbsup:

Where do you guys find the cheapest hardware to make the shelves for cages? I was looking at the bolts, washers, and wingnuts and it seemed kind of expensive (1.50 each at Home Depot for each piece)

keychain rings (bulk on ebay and such) and lanyard hook will work too (craft section of walmart or craft store like Joannes/patcatans/michaels).

Where do you guys find the cheapest hardware to make the shelves for cages? I was looking at the bolts, washers, and wingnuts and it seemed kind of expensive (1.50 each at Home Depot for each piece)

I got a 6' by 4" board at Home Depot for 7-8 dollars. It's 2" thick so it makes it heavy, which I don't really like, but my chin loves it. I needed two for her cage, but I still have about half left from the second board I got.

As for the bolts and such to go with it, I went to Ace Hardware and got 15 of each for about 10 dollars. 1.50 is insane! Maybe you could look online for what you need!

Latest posts

Back