Where can I get one of those glass fish bowls?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes.. Seeing broken glass would freak me out as well. How did you not walk in and almost have a heart attack?

The heart attack was close let me tell you. I couldn't find the broken glass anywhere, not in the cage or in front of it. I think it broke when I was cleaning them, by hitting another one, I couldn't find any glass bits in the cage. I used them for houses and it had been in the cage for 24 hours before I noticed. Not much you can do but pray that their little chinnie insides aren't being ripped up. That was almost 2 years ago I think and they are both fine but it was scary for a while.

I got all of mine from Petsmart. They don't make them as think as they used to be so you do have to be careful when moving them around or cleaning them.

There is a little Ma & Pa hobby store near me that sells large round glass ones for building ships in, so they come with a metal stand to keep them from rolling while laying on their side. I remember looking at them some time back and thinking they would make great dusters, but apparently I spaced on it until I saw this thread. :rolleyes:
I can't remember how much they were, but I may have to pick up a few and list them here if anyone is interested :)

Back